Clomid vs torem

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Which do you prefer? Also, is it true that rc torem is usually underdosed/chit quality? Which is better in rc form?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
RC Torem is hard to find legit.
Go with a well reviewed lab if you go that route.

In terms of sides and effectiveness I lean to Torem, even though clomid works just fine.

Clomid on a budget, torem if you can find one you trust.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clomid all day.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the replies, i was wanting to try torem but im better off playing it with the tried and tested i guess

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
I'm using both on my PCT. Torem is supposed to be the least toxic SERM available.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
I'm using both on my PCT. Torem is supposed to be the least toxic SERM available.
I hear good things about it and would like to try it but i dont want to risk not recovering properly from ****ty quality torem

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Total BS.
I assume he meant "legit" as in properly dosed and true to the label. However, bunk Torem is definitely floating around lol.

And to give everyone reassurance that the RC industry is honest is very negligent advice...

Hopefully, people can deduce that pharma grade is the way to go from this.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I assume he meant "legit" as in properly dosed and true to the label. However, bunk Torem is definitely floating around lol.

And to give everyone reassurance that the RC industry is honest is very negligent advice...

Hopefully, people can deduce that pharma grade is the way to go from this.
Some RC companies are more honest than a lot of supplement companies.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yeah... I'm skeptical of most RC's, and I think that all consumers should be cautious in their purchasing.

If you think everything labeled torem is quality torem, good luck with that lol.

I just want people in this market to double/triple check the reliability of their brand/source.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah... I'm skeptical of most RC's, and I think that all consumers should be cautious in their purchasing.

If you think everything labeled torem is quality torem, good luck with that lol.

I just want people in this market to double/triple check the reliability of their brand/source.
Well that makes more sense. I don't know if it's hard to get, but I wouldn't just pick any RC company.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I don't know if it is hard to find either,

But I know that some companies are less than honest.

As vanilla as I can say this:

mass spec analysis has determined that RC's are not always legit.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Supplement companies don't always sell legit products either though, and like I said there are some RC companies that'd I'd trust over certain supp companies. You can't say all RC companies are legit, same as you can't say all supp companies are legit. Be a smart shopper and you won't get ripped off.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
I can see that rc torem isn't dosed right/good quality considering the fact that there really is no generic forms of it and whatnot

GetRekt

Awards
what most people are trying to say is that you're rarely going to be 100% confident in the quality/purity of RC products. doesn't really matter that you can't trust supplement companies, these products are much more critical than creatine, this is your natural recovery we're talking about. in all situations, human grade PCT and ancillaries are guaranteed to be pure and effective. you should have those on hand regardless, then you can start trying RC and see if they work for you. I know personally that I have found RC Torem that works well for me, but that doesn't mean that I don't have trustworthy Nolva and Clomid on hand.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I've had plenty of bunk research chems. In one run, I had two bunk Letros. Swelling and pain flare up, letro 1 tried for 5 days, nothing. letro 2 tried for 5 days, nothing. 2 days of pharma letro, BAM, all sides gone.

gynopuff

Awards
Torem! All dang day hardly any acne from it or estro sides as well as mood your mood will be fine on torem you will also lean out as well. Trust me if it didnt work id be balless. My nads on cheap research Torem looked like I was a wax figure at that wax mesuem place and someone took a hair dryer to my sack like they were melting off