Exemestane..

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
Just started my Epi/Stano run and keep reading about all these people getting gyno / rebound gyno from it. I'm gunna be using using Finaflex Revolution Black as my AI with my Nolva but wondering if I shouldn't just pick up some Exemestane to be safe.

Anyone have thoughts on this?

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
Basically,

Exemestane or Pct Black AI

Which to use??

AnthroLats

Awards
Got a tiny bit of gyno from my epi run. Ran a very minimal exemestane dosage in my clomid + nolva pct. If legit exem didn't totally control it, an OTC definitely won't.

But maybe I'm gyno prone, I dunno.

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
Thanks, I actually stopped the run. Gunna swap the Epi for Halo 25 with the Stano. Headaches wouldn't go away, cramped my neck, I was light headed during my lifts, didn't like the way it was going and then of course the rebound threads lately. I'll save the Epi for a future run, I think the Halo is better for my goals now anyway.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
drinking enough water? what was your bp? using cycle assist??

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
drinking enough water? what was your bp? using cycle assist??
I was drinking about 1.5 gallons a day, pre-loaded 2 weeks with Cel Cycle Assist and had my blood pressure checked real quick an I was in good range. Just not sure, I was only 3 days in so didn't give it much time, just didn't like the way it was headed. I drink a lot of caffeine on the daily but stopped 1 day before cycle started, not sure if that played a role.

AnthroLats

Awards
If you completely cut your caffeine out, you probably were just hurting from the withdrawal. I never noticed much in terms of headaches until I was a few weeks in at the 40-50mg range.

Either way, no harm done. Save it for later.

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
If you completely cut your caffeine out, you probably were just hurting from the withdrawal. I never noticed much in terms of headaches until I was a few weeks in at the 40-50mg range. Either way, no harm done. Save it for later.
Definitely could have been withdrawal. Just odd, I popped the 1st one and the headache came, stayed with me and got worse every time I took one, I went 20 on day 1, 30 day 2, 40 day 3 and Bam, couldn't focus on lifting, said **** it. I will save it for later.