Nolva Question

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
I ordered my Nolva from somewhere a couple months ago and it was pink and had little pink chunks in it as we'll. It had a minor smell to it, but nonetheless it did everything it was supposed to.

Now, I ordered it from the same company and it arrived white with a nail polish or acetone smell that's pretty strong. It's also smooth with no chunks in it.

It's about 10 degrees in Chicago now so I'm not sure if that played a factor in the texture of it as it also looked a little bubbly. I also ordered Tadafill which is also a white, thick, creamy looking substance which also has a minor acetone smell.

Any ideas on this? Is this normal?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
All of mine have always been blueish green with the same smell

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
I googled it a bit and have seen people get pink, white, and the color you stated. But it was just odd to me that both products smelled similar with the Nolva just being a more potent smell.
Plus, it's from the same company. I'll have to ask them why the switch. Both bottles actually spilled a little bit so there replacing them.

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
Yes the solutions/suspensions can vary depending on the manufacturer we get it from. Still as effective.

^^^^^^^^ This was the reply I got from the company I bought it from. I just asked and got a reply within 5 minutes. I asked if they changed colors, flavoring, etc.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oliver Kween Anabolics 2
Anabolics 5
SDPonce63 Supplements 3
Honey Supplements 32
buttersstoch Anabolics 8