Nolvadex Questions

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone have a link to any studies showing how long nolvadex takes to start increasing natural test production? I can’t seem to find anything on it.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

Here’s a pretty good article. 10 weeks to see any reasonable T gain. Obviously it’s going to depend on the person and the cycle. Bloodwork is the best way to know.
Interesting read, thanks.

I'll note though that the answer to question "how long nolvadex takes to start increasing natural test production?" is not 10 weeks based on this article, if that's what you meant. It was 10 weeks after the discontinuation of the exogenous test when natural test was starting to climb back up. The exogenous test was still clearing out of the body for 5 weeks (that's how I read it at least).

The article was about the issue of testicular atrophy and desensitization to LH and how to combat that with HCG. I don't know what the OP is looking to find out with this question, but if the testes are not desensitized due to hcg use or maybe you did a SARM cycle and your LH wasn't suppressed that much (if it even is true that sarms don't affect LH as much) or you're not coming off from cycle, then Nolva should start to increase test production in days, I think.

Flyboy84

Awards

In this study, the participants were using clomid and saw their total test had significantly increased by the 3 month mark. When my urologist had me run a clomid protocol, I did my bloods at the 8 week mark.

When would you see them start to rise is probably a subjective question. Most medications that are intended to have a systemic impact take roughly 4 to 6 weeks of use to see benefits.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

Here's more info and discussion on serms if interested.