Ostarine and PCT

taffetto

Awards
Hello everybody, 6 months ago I tried a 6 weeks cycle of Ostarine on a Bulk (400cal surplus) 20mg/day (It was my first "non-natty" cycle). It worked pretty well and I gained around 7 pounds with a minimal increase in BF%. Searching online I learned by other users that a PCT was not necessary because Ostarine is not much suppressive.

After the astatine cycle I started to slightly decrease calories and went into a cutting cycle with Albuterol (first time). This cutting cycle was a disaster, I lost just a little bit of fat (far less than my average weight loss during cutting without supps). My mood during this cycle dropped more and more and I never wanted to go to the gym, I used to force myself to go but never pushed to my limits. I thought that the cause of this poor result cutting cycle was my mood.

I started another bulking cycle (I usually go for shorter cycles: 2-3mo bulk --- 1.5/2mo cut), used Ostarine again for 6 wks, this cycle was awful, my mood was still ****ty, I wasn't motivated despite my stressful period was over. I probably gained 2 pounds in 6 wks and felt that what I gained was just fat. (Calories were at 400 surplus, which is my best muscle to fat gain ratio).

Since I planned to travel for 1 month during january, I decided to keep bulking till the end of February (since I know that I am going to want to eat at surplus on vacation). I feel my gains are minimal but I easily gain fat.

I took a blood test (not complete though because the lab could not test what I needed for free), but my test level is 460 ng/dl.. Is it low?

Now the million dollar question: What do you guys think happened and how can I fix it? I know I have a lot to learn so freely insult me for not reading more. At the time, I thought that I read plenty of information!

Thanks guys!

rphash49

Awards
Hello everybody, 6 months ago I tried a 6 weeks cycle of Ostarine on a Bulk (400cal surplus) 20mg/day (It was my first "non-natty" cycle). It worked pretty well and I gained around 7 pounds with a minimal increase in BF%. Searching online I learned by other users that a PCT was not necessary because Ostarine is not much suppressive.

After the astatine cycle I started to slightly decrease calories and went into a cutting cycle with Albuterol (first time). This cutting cycle was a disaster, I lost just a little bit of fat (far less than my average weight loss during cutting without supps). My mood during this cycle dropped more and more and I never wanted to go to the gym, I used to force myself to go but never pushed to my limits. I thought that the cause of this poor result cutting cycle was my mood.

I started another bulking cycle (I usually go for shorter cycles: 2-3mo bulk --- 1.5/2mo cut), used Ostarine again for 6 wks, this cycle was awful, my mood was still ****ty, I wasn't motivated despite my stressful period was over. I probably gained 2 pounds in 6 wks and felt that what I gained was just fat. (Calories were at 400 surplus, which is my best muscle to fat gain ratio).

Since I planned to travel for 1 month during january, I decided to keep bulking till the end of February (since I know that I am going to want to eat at surplus on vacation). I feel my gains are minimal but I easily gain fat.

I took a blood test (not complete though because the lab could not test what I needed for free), but my test level is 460 ng/dl.. Is it low?

Now the million dollar question: What do you guys think happened and how can I fix it? I know I have a lot to learn so freely insult me for not reading more. At the time, I thought that I read plenty of information!

Thanks guys!
It probably is low but you would have to have a base line blood test to compare to know for sure. The avg norm seems to be around 600-700.

taffetto

Awards
Thanks for the answer :) Do you have any suggestion on what should I do?

Thanks!

rphash49

Awards
I would use Clomid for four weeks. 2-3 weeks after use get new bloods.

Clomid 50/50/25/25

If that doesn't work see an endo

taffetto

Awards
Where can I get it?

Also, what do you think of forma stanzol? Would that work as well?

rphash49

Awards
Where can I get it?

Also, what do you think of forma stanzol? Would that work as well?
We can not give out sources on this board. Google "Clomid research chem"

I like forma but not for the purpose you need

taffetto

Awards
Is it safe to take clomid even if I don't know exactly the cause of what is happening to me?

Thanks!

n87

Awards
  • Established
Beware, clomid could affect your mood as well. You can try tamoxifen/nolvadex. Test in 400 range is "normal low". As fat as what happened to you, you hormonal panel maybe out of whack, go to doctor and give it some time to recover. Also, shorter oral cycles are 4 weeks, not two months, just an FYI.

Phantom Z

Awards
Beware, clomid could affect your mood as well. You can try tamoxifen/nolvadex. Test in 400 range is "normal low". As fat as what happened to you, you hormonal panel maybe out of whack, go to doctor and give it some time to recover. Also, shorter oral cycles are 4 weeks, not two months, just an FYI.
I kept reading replies waiting for someone to tell him!!! LOL

Reactions: n87

n87

Awards
  • Established
...I am all ears! :)

taffetto

Awards
Doesn't nolva affect mood as well?

Isn't there anything less invasive to take?

Thanks guys

rphash49

Awards
Doesn't nolva affect mood as well?

Isn't there anything less invasive to take?

Thanks guys
You could just wait and see if you recover naturally. Get tested in a few weeks and see if it improves. But like I said 460 may be normal for you. Hard to tell without a baseline to compare. For the record I've never had sides with Nolva or clomid