are prolactin related sides common with halodrol
- 09-16-2013, 09:47 PM
- 09-16-2013, 09:58 PM
Very unusual unless you have a previous condition.
Serious Nutrition Solution ~~
mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
- 09-16-2013, 10:09 PM
shouldn't be... halo isn't progesterone basedSerious Nutrition Solutions
09-19-2013, 01:07 PM
Nope. What are your symptoms?
SNS party in this bitch lol
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
09-19-2013, 01:55 PM
I have none, will be starting my preload in about a week when my package arrives, just want to be prepared for every complication and wanted to know if prolactin based sides were common with halo, if so I was going to try and find some caber but would prefer not to have to if it's not an issue
09-19-2013, 03:33 PM
09-19-2013, 10:50 PM
Rebound gyno is always possible after pct is complete. Have some inhibit-p on hand at a minimum.
09-19-2013, 11:02 PM
09-19-2013, 11:05 PM
09-20-2013, 12:04 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By JWest0926 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-24-2009, 05:05 PM
- By linebacker in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-17-2004, 11:57 AM
- By heavyperformer in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 11-14-2004, 12:52 AM
- By 5111 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-22-2004, 05:53 PM
- By dannyboy5000 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-05-2003, 05:19 AM