are prolactin related sides common with halodrol

Lc3933

Lc3933

Awards
are prolactin related sides common with halodrol, will i need something to combat this?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
shouldn't be... halo isn't progesterone based

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope. What are your symptoms?

SNS party in this bitch lol

Lc3933

Lc3933

Awards
I have none, will be starting my preload in about a week when my package arrives, just want to be prepared for every complication and wanted to know if prolactin based sides were common with halo, if so I was going to try and find some caber but would prefer not to have to if it's not an issue

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I have none, will be starting my preload in about a week when my package arrives, just want to be prepared for every complication and wanted to know if prolactin based sides were common with halo, if so I was going to try and find some caber but would prefer not to have to if it's not an issue
nope! save caber / don't get it. Makes you pretty horny and stuff tho, it's fun.

rphash49

Awards
Rebound gyno is always possible after pct is complete. Have some inhibit-p on hand at a minimum.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
nope! save caber / don't get it. Makes you pretty horny and stuff tho, it's fun.
This post is confusing on one hand you tell him not to get it, and on the other hand you give him a compelling reason to buy extra for his GF....

:cool:

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Rebound gyno is always possible after pct is complete. Have some inhibit-p on hand at a minimum.
Rebound gyno is caused by a rebound in estrogen levels???

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
This post is confusing on one hand you tell him not to get it, and on the other hand you give him a compelling reason to buy extra for his GF....

:cool:
cuz some people are gonna do something regardless of what they're told