Okay, so here's my situation

CougarPride

Awards
Back in march i did a 6 week cycle of Hdrol at 50/50/75/75/75/75. I did get nolvadex for my pct, unfortunately i was not sure on the mg per pill from my guy, so i dont even know how much i was taking, but i assumed they were 20mg per pill so i did 40/40/20/20. It is now almost september and I am completely regretting my decision on taking a PH only being 20 years old. I only gained 5-6lbs the whole cycle, and now i am experiencing what seems like low libido and ED; my balls are not as big as they once were either. It is very hard for me to get an erection, and i have little to no interest in having sex. I dont even know where to start or what to do, so Thursday I am going to get labs done; getting the female hormone panel and also going to get lipids checked. My fear is that i have cause permanent damage to my HPTA. Being 20 years old and in college, this is a nightmare. Everybody thinks it cant happen to them, and here I am.

Four weeks ago i did finish a 6 week cycle of P6 and Activate Xtreme, which didnt really do much. Yesterday I started taking 3g of DAA just to see if that would help. Any advise on other bloodwork to get done would be appreciated, or even maybe consider doing another PCT with nolva, and adding in clomid this time?

FranARG

Awards
Wait till labs are done. Most likely, you will get back on track in a few months.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Back in march i did a 6 week cycle of Hdrol at 50/50/75/75/75/75. I did get nolvadex for my pct, unfortunately i was not sure on the mg per pill from my guy, so i dont even know how much i was taking, but i assumed they were 20mg per pill so i did 40/40/20/20. It is now almost september and I am completely regretting my decision on taking a PH only being 20 years old. I only gained 5-6lbs the whole cycle, and now i am experiencing what seems like low libido and ED; my balls are not as big as they once were either. It is very hard for me to get an erection, and i have little to no interest in having sex. I dont even know where to start or what to do, so Thursday I am going to get labs done; getting the female hormone panel and also going to get lipids checked. My fear is that i have cause permanent damage to my HPTA. Being 20 years old and in college, this is a nightmare. Everybody thinks it cant happen to them, and here I am.

Four weeks ago i did finish a 6 week cycle of P6 and Activate Xtreme, which didnt really do much. Yesterday I started taking 3g of DAA just to see if that would help. Any advise on other bloodwork to get done would be appreciated, or even maybe consider doing another PCT with nolva, and adding in clomid this time?
Get bloodwork. Only way to know. If your lh fsh and total t are totally in the dumps you may need a second pct. if not just wait. Sone times it takes a while to get back to feeling "normal".

CougarPride

Awards
Is the lipids test even necessary or should i just stick with the hormone panel for now? If i can spare the extra $50 for the lipid panel thatd be even better.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Is the lipids test even necessary or should i just stick with the hormone panel for now? If i can spare the extra $50 for the lipid panel thatd be even better.
Just stick with hormones honestly. Unless your trying to cruise on tren I wouldn't sweat lipids unless your diets absolute crap.