PCT serm help

karono

Awards
Will be taking m-drol in a week or so, have pre loaded milk thistle and hawthorn berry. I have everything in place except for my gosh darn pct/serm I know what I need for a serm nolva or clomi but, I can not figure out for the life of me where to get it online. I have read and read and found the ar r site, I guess that liquid tamox is liquid nolva and I was told/researched that nolv is better than clomi. Can anyone enlighten me on my situation? Where can I get this stuff online? I do not want to start until I have it. Thank you for your help, hopefully I get some good answers.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Lol we don't source on this board. The quality all depends where you get it

FranARG

Awards
Nobody is going to give you a source, it is not allowed here in AM.

A good PCT looks like this:

Nolva: 20/20/10/10
DAA 3gr ED
Erase Pro 0/3/2/1

karono

Awards
Hmm well I guess my real question that was not really emphasized by me was. Is the ar r liquid tamox an equivalent to nolvadex? I have read that it is but, some more opinions on the fact would never hurt.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Hmm well I guess my real question that was not really emphasized by me was. Is the ar r liquid tamox an equivalent to nolvadex? I have read that it is but, some more opinions on the fact would never hurt.
Its the same thing, one is the pharmaceutical name

macdady

macdady

Awards
Oh and just FYI I would edit the "arr" from your posts in case a moderator floats over this thread and sees it... remember when j said we aren't aloud to source? They kinda take it serious lol