otc test booster in addition to clomid and nova?

uncleT

Awards
Hey guys, So I'm about to start week 8 of my 12 week test e cycle. I'm wondering if it would be beneficial to add an otc testosterone booster that I have on hand in with my pct. Would this be helpful? OR should I start taking it when my month long pct is over with. I've heard about "the bridge" I'd like to hear some opinions. Thanks felluhs

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely run an OTC test booster in PCT. Start day one with your SERM. Whatcha got?

uncleT

Awards
Thank You!! Performa-test. supposed to boost sexual performance and bloodflow and increase free test levels. Also I am running aromasin with this cycle... should I take it up to pct and stop once pct begins?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can stop before pct or taper down in pct. I never run an AI during PCT but some people do. Also might want to look into adding a cortisol control supp like Reduce XT in week 3 of your pct.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO DAA is the best and cheapest OTC test booster. You can always add it with what you got.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup, I always run DAA, probably the most popular test booster for PCTs because it's price and effectiveness.

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
Definately add the DAA like the others said. Cheap and clinically proven. That being said, take the test booster you have as well.

Keeping gains is important and so is recovery of your natural test. It certainly can't hurt. I don't think you NEED the extra test booster per se, but everyone gets shut down differently. Faster you bounce back the better right?

I'm currently in PCT myself, and in addition to running Torem as the mainstay, I'm also using DAA, SNS Bulbine, and Anabeta Elite. I've seen too many horror stories of guys not recovering well from just the SERM. You spent the money on the cycle, so do everything you can to hold onto those gains and get back to your normal.