Acne still hasnt gone away

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
Been off a cycle for 3 months now and still having bad acne issues, any advice?

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
Was it a heavy cycle? Unless you are prone to acne with out the sauce I couldn't see it staying around like that.

I assume its on your shoulders arms and back. If so the only things that I've noticed that helped me rid mine was having my wife spend a couple days popping the **** out of them.

Its also summer time, so we a prone to sweat more... If its that bad and you can't stand it Is say go to a dermatologist.

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
Was it a heavy cycle? Unless you are prone to acne with out the sauce I couldn't see it staying around like that.

I assume its on your shoulders arms and back. If so the only things that I've noticed that helped me rid mine was having my wife spend a couple days popping the **** out of them.

Its also summer time, so we a prone to sweat more... If its that bad and you can't stand it Is say go to a dermatologist.
That's exactly where it is, wasn't a heavy cycle at all never really had acne so little concerned, didn't know if there is somthing I can get over the counter that helps out.

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
If you haven't already tried any scrubs or creams I'd start there before seeing a doc.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i think youre just experiencing the season shift and warmer weather. you happened to end during spring when all hell starts to break loose and make life suck lol. warmer weather = more sweat and oily skin

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I feel your pain man, i am 3 months off cycle and i still have this fkn acne!, i hate it as much as i hate the FDA ....well probably i hate the FDA more, but it is equally disgusting! ....... also when i am eating more clean i feel like my acne gets better, but then it comes back like a plague, like you i also have acne on back, shoulders, arms and also abs...... at nights im using a sauna suit 3-4 times per week when i jump rope for 20 minutes, and i shower twice, i dont know what else i can do.... i am trying all the creams, soap and scrub i can and nothing..... i am desperate.... so please guys, if you know how to get rid of this annoying acne, please help!

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
ive always loved grapefruit juice with a passion!, but i stopped drinking it for a while.... it is like an addiction to me, and i am not sure, but since i included it again on a daily basis, i feel like my acne is getting better, i am not sure if it is the juice or what, but i think is helping

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jbtwentytwo Anabolics 16
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 12
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 0
TravD77 Anabolics 2
Anabolics 13