I really screwed myself...NEED HELP BADLY with Estrogen Round

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

I really screwed myself...NEED HELP BADLY with Estrogen Round

I ran a cycle of Var only and started PCT (Tamoxifen Citrate) in june/july. I can't remember exactly when but I think around August/September or maybe even later that my right nipple started to feel sore and sensitive. Eventually I started to notice some tissue building up and that's when I did some research on gyno-reversal protocols. Came across Letro and the cycle information on how to reverse the gyno. I asked some questions here but no one really answered them but I read every thread I could so I knew what I was getting into. I started January 2nd and went up to 2.5mg every day starting on January 6th.

My libido shut down hard but the lump was getting somewhat smaller. At the time I hadn't really pursued any girls knowing the chance that I might not be able to perform but on February 9th I went home with a girl who is also a friend but we've never hooked up before until that night. We were both pretty drunk and I remember fooling around in her bed and then I guess we passed out. In the morning we tried having sex and I had to tell her everything because I was so embarrassed by my dick just hanging there. Nothing could get him up. It's honestly the worst feeling in the world and what's worse is I've been trying to get with her for awhile and of course the day I get her I'm trying to get rid of gyno and my dick doesn't work.

This really got to me (depressed/embarrassed) so I immediately tapered down and started my Tamoxifen again to prevent rebound. I should've gotten a different SERM because I feel like this is the crap that ruined my PCT and gave my gyno in the first place. Crappy bunk stuff from what I thought was a reputable research chem place. I thought maybe I just got unlucky and my body is crazy. Well, now I've gained a bit of weight in my gut and my lump has grown and I think it's bigger than before. As I said I knew what I was getting into but when you're with a girl and he's just laying there dying to rise for the occasion and you just can't it's awful. It's so damn depressing when you experience it. I just wanted my dick to work again. Now I ruined my chances with this girl, I have a small gut and I have a slightly bigger lump under my nipple. I don't know what to do now. This is so F'd. Do I say F it and go back on the letro to get this lump under control? Do I get new SERM? Do I just finish the 2nd week of the Citrate at 10mg wait a few weeks and then get blood work? This is awful.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

Anyone?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

Any updates?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef View Post
    I ran a cycle of Var only and started PCT (Tamoxifen Citrate) in june/july. I can't remember exactly when but I think around August/September or maybe even later that my right nipple started to feel sore and sensitive. Eventually I started to notice some tissue building up and that's when I did some research on gyno-reversal protocols. Came across Letro and the cycle information on how to reverse the gyno. I asked some questions here but no one really answered them but I read every thread I could so I knew what I was getting into. I started January 2nd and went up to 2.5mg every day starting on January 6th.

My libido shut down hard but the lump was getting somewhat smaller. At the time I hadn't really pursued any girls knowing the chance that I might not be able to perform but on February 9th I went home with a girl who is also a friend but we've never hooked up before until that night. We were both pretty drunk and I remember fooling around in her bed and then I guess we passed out. In the morning we tried having sex and I had to tell her everything because I was so embarrassed by my dick just hanging there. Nothing could get him up. It's honestly the worst feeling in the world and what's worse is I've been trying to get with her for awhile and of course the day I get her I'm trying to get rid of gyno and my dick doesn't work.

This really got to me (depressed/embarrassed) so I immediately tapered down and started my Tamoxifen again to prevent rebound. I should've gotten a different SERM because I feel like this is the crap that ruined my PCT and gave my gyno in the first place. Crappy bunk stuff from what I thought was a reputable research chem place. I thought maybe I just got unlucky and my body is crazy. Well, now I've gained a bit of weight in my gut and my lump has grown and I think it's bigger than before. As I said I knew what I was getting into but when you're with a girl and he's just laying there dying to rise for the occasion and you just can't it's awful. It's so damn depressing when you experience it. I just wanted my dick to work again. Now I ruined my chances with this girl, I have a small gut and I have a slightly bigger lump under my nipple. I don't know what to do now. This is so F'd. Do I say F it and go back on the letro to get this lump under control? Do I get new SERM? Do I just finish the 2nd week of the Citrate at 10mg wait a few weeks and then get blood work? This is awful.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Var is DHT based and does not aromatize,it is nearly impossible for it to induce gyno.

What likely caused the gyno is alcohol usage during PCT which is very likely as from a hormonal perspective,this is the absolute worst time to consume alcohol.

And/or the "tamoxifen" you used was not tamoxifen and something else i.e. the research chem supplier screwed you.

If you still have the gyno (after 9 months ) then surgery is likely the only viable option.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

wow
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

I would try to find a doctor and be honest about your situation instead of blindly trusting products from sites your not sure a reputable. at the very least get bloodwork and see what your levels are so you get an idea of what you need to do to get right..
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

This thread is a year old. Guy hasn't posted since March 2013.... The gyno must have killed him or he changed his name from Lee to Lucie
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Lmao...a year later..he gets responses
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepdog.tx View Post
    wow
    Dude, how did you dig up this thread corpse?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    Dude, how did you dig up this thread corpse?
    I've almost resurrected some threads myself. At the bottom of the page is a "Similar forum threads" section. if you don't pay attention, its easy to miss that the threads are very old. For instance, right now in that section is a thread from 2003.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy R View Post
    I've almost resurrected some threads myself. At the bottom of the page is a "Similar forum threads" section. if you don't pay attention, its easy to miss that the threads are very old. For instance, right now in that section is a thread from 2003.
    Oh ya! I use the mobile app so much I forgot about those.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    Oh ya! I use the mobile app so much I forgot about those.
    I've actually written a whole reply to a question on one of them, then realized the thread is 8 years old. I figured if he hadn't gotten his problem solved by now, i probably couldnt help him very much......
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help dealing with a roommate
    By Caferacer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 10:45 AM
  2. Need HELP FAST with BLOODTEST
    By Italina Bull in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 12:05 PM
  3. need help fast with fever
    By Jag in forum General Chat