Long Time Lurker. Need PCT Help PLEASE!

1. Registered User

Long Time Lurker. Need PCT Help PLEASE!

Hey everyone,

I am new to the forum but Ive been lurking for awhile. I ran my first cycle of epistane and it is coming to an end. I am trying to set up my PCT and just want to make sure I have it right. I ran epi 20/30/40/40 with the proper cycle support. Ive read as much as I could on PCT, searched everywhere but because it is so crucial, I want to make sure I havent overlooked anything.

For my PCT, is 4 weeks good enough? This is how I have it set up:

Nolva: 40/40/20/20
    Reduce XT: 1 cap three times a day for all four weeks
    PCT Assist: 2 caps twice a day all four weeks
    DAA: 3g a day all four weeks
    Cycle Support: 1 scoop a day for all four weeks

Plus Whey, BCAA, Creatine, Liv52, Fishoil

Thank you guys! This is a great place for info and it has helped guide me a lot. Any help now would be greatly appreciated!

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Dude it looks great. Maybe someone else can chime in but you have your bases covered
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Epi is mild enough you could drop a week of nolv and add an otc ai like erase.

Nolv 40/20/20
    Erase 0/2/3/2/2( or 1)

But really what you have looks fine bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
    •   

4. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

The only thing I see is that some people like to add an OTC AI to their PCT.

Like Erase or something along those lines starting 2 weeks into PCT and stretching 2 weeks after the end of the SERM.

It isn't necessary but can assure there is no estrogen rebound when coming off of the SERM.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  5. Registered User

Thanks for the reply and feedback guys.
    I think Ill skip the Erase (as budget is tight) and save it for the next time. I know the PCT assist has some AI properties. Ill run that for a week extra.

Also, any thoughts of running nolva 40/30/20/10? Ive never seen Nolva run for 3 weeks but this is just me and searching the boards
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Nolva at 20/20/10/10

That cycle is fairly weak. I ran epi at higher doses for six weeks and dosed my nolva as above and everything came out great.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Why did you stop at four weeks? That pct looks good to go man.
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by quik_tongue
    Thanks for the reply and feedback guys.
    I think Ill skip the Erase (as budget is tight) and save it for the next time. I know the PCT assist has some AI properties. Ill run that for a week extra.

Also, any thoughts of running nolva 40/30/20/10? Ive never seen Nolva run for 3 weeks but this is just me and searching the boards
    just do 20/20/10/10, that was a short and low dose cycle. tbh, youd probly even get away without a serm lol. good choice in getting one though, cant be too careful
  9. Registered User

Hey guys,

thanks for the reply. I made a mistake and didnt put an extra /50 at the end lol. I must of thought that I havent entered my last week....I dunno...I was tired, it was late!

SO my epi was 20/30/40/40/50. I ran is fairly low because it was my first cycle and just wanted to make sure I adjusted well, see if I could mentally handle it plus school etc etc.

A few options saying 20/20/10/10 for nolva. Still run that even with the extra 50 week?

Again, appreciate all the feedback. So nice to get educated people giving advice rather than BB.com saying either eat steak or lift heavy (I do both btw
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Dump the nolva and use blackloinresearch's form... You will not be sorry. Do some reading on it, it is better for you and works better on you. Iv used it and will never use nolva again after using it.
  11. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by usealittle
    Dump the nolva and use blackloinresearch's form... You will not be sorry. Do some reading on it, it is better for you and works better on you. Iv used it and will never use nolva again after using it.
    I wouldn't use only an OTC if you have access to SERMS....
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

I wouldn't use only an OTC if you have access to SERMS....
    ^^^^ this
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by quik_tongue View Post
    Hey guys,

thanks for the reply. I made a mistake and didnt put an extra /50 at the end lol. I must of thought that I havent entered my last week....I dunno...I was tired, it was late!

SO my epi was 20/30/40/40/50. I ran is fairly low because it was my first cycle and just wanted to make sure I adjusted well, see if I could mentally handle it plus school etc etc.

A few options saying 20/20/10/10 for nolva. Still run that even with the extra 50 week?

Again, appreciate all the feedback. So nice to get educated people giving advice rather than BB.com saying either eat steak or lift heavy (I do both btw

unlike bb you'll get varying responses here, that is why no matter what it is always best to do your own research and make an informed decision. I understand that time is of the essence for you now. 20/20/10/10 will work just fine as was stated earlier due to epi being very mild and in fact i like that better than the three weeks I stated but both would have worked. plenty of knowledge here man....soak it up bro!

p.s. the "formeron" that usealittle is talking about is good stuff, you should check it out for future use!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by usealittle
    you just told him to drop a serm for a otc ai. way to be a black lion rep
  15. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    Yeah, I wont be dropping the SERM and running out to get a OTC AI as my primary PCT
    Maybe add it for a next cycle
  16. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    unlike bb you'll get varying responses here, that is why no matter what it is always best to do your own research and make an informed decision. I understand that time is of the essence for you now. 20/20/10/10 will work just fine as was stated earlier due to epi being very mild and in fact i like that better than the three weeks I stated but both would have worked. plenty of knowledge here man....soak it up bro!

p.s. the "formeron" that usealittle is talking about is good stuff, you should check it out for future use!
    Thanks a lot!
  17. Registered User

TO add:
    I will finish my PCT on Dec 31. I know you are supposed to wait 8 weeks before jumping on another cycle.
    I was going to do a natty cycle to continue to bulk up, buttt after reading that epistane is so mild, would it be okay to jump on another cycle, say Pmag mid or late Jan for 4 weeks? Or should I just do the nat cycle?
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper

Definitely is a great product but as everyone else said I would never suggest not using a SERM.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by quik_tongue
    TO add:
    I will finish my PCT on Dec 31. I know you are supposed to wait 8 weeks before jumping on another cycle.
    I was going to do a natty cycle to continue to bulk up, buttt after reading that epistane is so mild, would it be okay to jump on another cycle, say Pmag mid or late Jan for 4 weeks? Or should I just do the nat cycle?
    Man I jumped on a epi cycle a month after my sustanon cycle. Get bloods dine and they're gtg go for it. Usual time off is the same time you were on plus pct but IMO if your bloods come back normal and you want to jump back on do it.
  20. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Man I jumped on a epi cycle a month after my sustanon cycle. Get bloods dine and they're gtg go for it. Usual time off is the same time you were on plus pct but IMO if your bloods come back normal and you want to jump back on do it.
    Thats good advice. I got bloods week 4 of epistane....my AST was like slightly above normal...like 18 points which is nothing.
    Well see after the pct what Im at.

If they are good, Ill jump on pmaag
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need Beginner PCT HELP PLEASE!
    By JabbinJoe in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 07:13 PM
  2. Ive been away for some time need PCT help
    By Warrior in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 08:44 PM
  3. Cycle has been lame. Do i still need my PCT? Help Please
    By dankone in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 06:04 AM
  4. Killing Gyno/PCT Question. Need Some Help, Please...
    By I am Weasel in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-28-2007, 06:25 PM
  5. pct help please
    By primal1 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-01-2004, 12:22 AM