Have you PCT'd without a SERM?

  1. Have you PCT'd without a SERM?


    Like the title says, I'm wondering if anybody here has gone through PCT without the use of a SERM and, if they are willing to admit it, how were their results.

    I'm coming off of a lengthy cycle, and I'm ready to PCT in about a week here. I have liquid Torem on hand, but I'm really considering using the following without the SERM.

    Recycle by Purus Labs
    Anabeta
    Erase
    DAA

    Anybody out there.....?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG
    Like the title says, I'm wondering if anybody here has gone through PCT without the use of a SERM and, if they are willing to admit it, how were their results.

    I'm coming off of a lengthy cycle, and I'm ready to PCT in about a week here. I have liquid Torem on hand, but I'm really considering using the following without the SERM.

    Recycle by Purus Labs
    Anabeta
    Erase
    DAA

    Anybody out there.....?
    Depends on the compound. And how long. Generally though I'd think anything not tested for suppression levels outside the 8 week range I'd always use a SERM.
    I've done a PCT off the trifecta stack fine. But I didn't even feel anything ON cycle so.... I donno what kind of suppression there actually was.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  3. PCT'd without a serm after running Havoc for 4 weeks. Just used PP TRS and cycle support. No blood test, but didn't have any issues that I could tell. I did have Tamox on hand though, just in case.
    I believe most people are essentially good. I know that I am. It's you I'm not entirely sure of.
    ― Stephen King.
    •   
       


  4. if you have torem use it. Why wouldnt you?? maybe you dont like the sides or being on it but I would still use it for at least 2kws at a decent dose. You will recover 5x faster and end up holding more the new muscle gained.




    just because its possible does not make it a good idea

  5. Quote Originally Posted by n87 View Post
    PCT'd without a serm after running Havoc for 4 weeks. Just used PP TRS and cycle support. No blood test, but didn't have any issues that I could tell. I did have Tamox on hand though, just in case.
    We have had a lot of people use the TRS with success Natural Testosterone Recovery - LH Booster, Cortisol Controller & Testicular Sensitizer


  6. No I have not.

  7. never. And never would. And would never advise it to anyone.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    It doesnt matter, you and I both know a serm is the proper thing to run. The TRS kit works, but it still needs a serm alongside it. you can get by without one, but why??

  9. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    It doesnt matter, you and I both know a serm is the proper thing to run. The TRS kit works, but it still needs a serm alongside it. you can get by without one, but why??
    Did I ever say no SERM?


  10. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Did I ever say no SERM?
    No, you did not. But you recommended the trs kit in your post which looks like you are saying thats all he would need. this thread is about pct w/o a serm and when you dont advise using one people think that they can get by without it. we are clearly not dealing with educated people, PH/AAS wise

  11. OTC pct after a suppressive cycle is something most people only do once. Take the torem- your balls will thank you. Everything else there looks solid.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Murder as many animals as you can on cycle, 400g+ protein always.

    Don't overthink it, just do what any androgen crazed barbarian would do

  12. All my cycles have been short in that past because it seems what I have taken has worn off after about 3 weeks so I do not have a ton of experience about SERMs but I could easily get them if needed. I have done Halovar, M14e, Nasty Mass all by Purus Labs (when they were making them) without SERMs. I am lining up a low dosage superdrol cycle coming up here so I am definitely having some liquid nolva on had if things go south.

  13. Use that liquid Nolva bro plan it in your pct. Before I had any idea what I had my hands on years ago I did about 6 weeks of m-drol at 20mg a day with some OTC estrogen reducer crap and it made my libido drop for months and lost alot of my gains. I had blood work done 6 months later and im fine. I won't do that again now that I actually know what I'm doing I will allways have nova on hand with my ph cycles

  14. Ya I am going to ease into the superdrol by doing just 10mg for the first week and check sides them max out at 20mg for the rest of the cycle.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    Like the title says, I'm wondering if anybody here has gone through PCT without the use of a SERM and, if they are willing to admit it, how were their results.

    I'm coming off of a lengthy cycle, and I'm ready to PCT in about a week here. I have liquid Torem on hand, but I'm really considering using the following without the SERM.

    Recycle by Purus Labs
    Anabeta
    Erase
    DAA

    Anybody out there.....?
    At the start of PH history, most guys didnt know about PCT and so it was never a concept. Consequently guys were shut down. The main problem is the psychological crash, the higher the dose and longer yer on the more profound the crash, and shrinkage. If a guy keeps doses low and time on short, its not a big thing, yer just impotent for a few months. If yer usin proper supports while on its not so bad a guy should be usin PCT supports year round JMO

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MRbrace View Post
    Ya I am going to ease into the superdrol by doing just 10mg for the first week and check sides them max out at 20mg for the rest of the cycle.
    A guy doesnt need 20 of SD. Ten will get you the same with less sides and less severity of shut down. Depending on juice for your gains defeats the purpose of weightlifting. Ya want to maintain your gains, high doses are self defeating, when you have to end cycle and start shrinking it sucks. PCT helps, but ya still shrink. JMO

  17. 20mg is needed for some man....like me, sh1t some need 30. and as dumb as it sounds a decent amount of guys have ran 40mg. not saying its a good idea but people do it.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MRbrace
    Ya I am going to ease into the superdrol by doing just 10mg for the first week and check sides them max out at 20mg for the rest of the cycle.
    You should be good with that, my advise would be, plan out your cycle and stick to it. You may feel fine and wanna keep on going for longer but many people experience the sides of SD after week 3.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Mrpersinality View Post
    You should be good with that, my advise would be, plan out your cycle and stick to it. You may feel fine and wanna keep on going for longer but many people experience the sides of SD after week 3.
    Definitely plan on taking it slow, will not go over 20mg I am pretty sure as typically I am pretty sensitive initially to supplements of all types. Only plan on running it 3 weeks anyway due to side issues I have heard and read about beyond. --Essentially going to listen to what my body is telling me..has panned out so far

  20. if you have torem just use it. its not hard getting a SERM. if you are trying to save your torem for what ever reason judt ose it 60/60/30/30 you should still have a lot left over.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MRbrace View Post
    Definitely plan on taking it slow, will not go over 20mg I am pretty sure as typically I am pretty sensitive initially to supplements of all types. Only plan on running it 3 weeks anyway due to side issues I have heard and read about beyond. --Essentially going to listen to what my body is telling me..has panned out so far
    If I take 20mg should I take it at once or spread out? Read somewhere it can keep your brain awake.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 02:40 AM
  2. Havoc stack, to SERM or not to SERM.
    By ChaoticReign in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 03:31 AM
  3. just one week of SERM? short term serm
    By elabor in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 12:14 AM
  4. To serm or not to serm during cycle??
    By 04svtspray in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 05:07 PM
  5. SERM or Non-SERM for Hdrol?
    By jnoodles in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-10-2008, 12:30 PM
Log in
Log in