Have you PCT'd without a SERM?

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Like the title says, I'm wondering if anybody here has gone through PCT without the use of a SERM and, if they are willing to admit it, how were their results.

I'm coming off of a lengthy cycle, and I'm ready to PCT in about a week here. I have liquid Torem on hand, but I'm really considering using the following without the SERM.

Recycle by Purus Labs
Anabeta
Erase
DAA

Anybody out there.....?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like the title says, I'm wondering if anybody here has gone through PCT without the use of a SERM and, if they are willing to admit it, how were their results.

I'm coming off of a lengthy cycle, and I'm ready to PCT in about a week here. I have liquid Torem on hand, but I'm really considering using the following without the SERM.

Recycle by Purus Labs
Anabeta
Erase
DAA

Anybody out there.....?
Depends on the compound. And how long. Generally though I'd think anything not tested for suppression levels outside the 8 week range I'd always use a SERM.
I've done a PCT off the trifecta stack fine. But I didn't even feel anything ON cycle so.... I donno what kind of suppression there actually was.

n87

Awards
  • Established
PCT'd without a serm after running Havoc for 4 weeks. Just used PP TRS and cycle support. No blood test, but didn't have any issues that I could tell. I did have Tamox on hand though, just in case.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
if you have torem use it. Why wouldnt you?? maybe you dont like the sides or being on it but I would still use it for at least 2kws at a decent dose. You will recover 5x faster and end up holding more the new muscle gained.

just because its possible does not make it a good idea

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
never. And never would. And would never advise it to anyone.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It doesnt matter, you and I both know a serm is the proper thing to run. The TRS kit works, but it still needs a serm alongside it. you can get by without one, but why??
Did I ever say no SERM?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Did I ever say no SERM?
No, you did not. But you recommended the trs kit in your post which looks like you are saying thats all he would need. this thread is about pct w/o a serm and when you dont advise using one people think that they can get by without it. we are clearly not dealing with educated people, PH/AAS wise

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
OTC pct after a suppressive cycle is something most people only do once. Take the torem- your balls will thank you. Everything else there looks solid.

MRbrace

Awards
All my cycles have been short in that past because it seems what I have taken has worn off after about 3 weeks so I do not have a ton of experience about SERMs but I could easily get them if needed. I have done Halovar, M14e, Nasty Mass all by Purus Labs (when they were making them) without SERMs. I am lining up a low dosage superdrol cycle coming up here so I am definitely having some liquid nolva on had if things go south. :)

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Use that liquid Nolva bro plan it in your pct. Before I had any idea what I had my hands on years ago I did about 6 weeks of m-drol at 20mg a day with some OTC estrogen reducer crap and it made my libido drop for months and lost alot of my gains. I had blood work done 6 months later and im fine. I won't do that again now that I actually know what I'm doing I will allways have nova on hand with my ph cycles

MRbrace

Awards
Ya I am going to ease into the superdrol by doing just 10mg for the first week and check sides them max out at 20mg for the rest of the cycle.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established

Recycle by Purus Labs
Anabeta
Erase
DAA

Anybody out there.....?
At the start of PH history, most guys didnt know about PCT and so it was never a concept. Consequently guys were shut down. The main problem is the psychological crash, the higher the dose and longer yer on the more profound the crash, and shrinkage. If a guy keeps doses low and time on short, its not a big thing, yer just impotent for a few months. If yer usin proper supports while on its not so bad a guy should be usin PCT supports year round JMO

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Ya I am going to ease into the superdrol by doing just 10mg for the first week and check sides them max out at 20mg for the rest of the cycle.
A guy doesnt need 20 of SD. Ten will get you the same with less sides and less severity of shut down. Depending on juice for your gains defeats the purpose of weightlifting. Ya want to maintain your gains, high doses are self defeating, when you have to end cycle and start shrinking it sucks. PCT helps, but ya still shrink. JMO

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
20mg is needed for some man....like me, sh1t some need 30. and as dumb as it sounds a decent amount of guys have ran 40mg. not saying its a good idea but people do it.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
You should be good with that, my advise would be, plan out your cycle and stick to it. You may feel fine and wanna keep on going for longer but many people experience the sides of SD after week 3.

MRbrace

Awards
You should be good with that, my advise would be, plan out your cycle and stick to it. You may feel fine and wanna keep on going for longer but many people experience the sides of SD after week 3.
Definitely plan on taking it slow, will not go over 20mg I am pretty sure as typically I am pretty sensitive initially to supplements of all types. Only plan on running it 3 weeks anyway due to side issues I have heard and read about beyond. --Essentially going to listen to what my body is telling me..has panned out so far :)

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
if you have torem just use it. its not hard getting a SERM. if you are trying to save your torem for what ever reason judt ose it 60/60/30/30 you should still have a lot left over.

MRbrace

Awards
Definitely plan on taking it slow, will not go over 20mg I am pretty sure as typically I am pretty sensitive initially to supplements of all types. Only plan on running it 3 weeks anyway due to side issues I have heard and read about beyond. --Essentially going to listen to what my body is telling me..has panned out so far :)
If I take 20mg should I take it at once or spread out? Read somewhere it can keep your brain awake.