Proviron???

Buddy20

Awards
Any one know if Proviron is good on it's own.........or will it at least give you a boost without anything else????

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Any one know if Proviron is good on it's own.........or will it at least give you a boost without anything else????
gotta be a little more specific. good at what? a boost of what?

Buddy20

Awards
As boost as in test levels being elevated and just feeling good

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
it will not be good on its own. Its very weak, why do you want to use it in the 1st place?? Typically hardcore cycles include it as it will increase the effects of other anabolics. also very anti estrogenic, some use it as a bridge

all in all i dont think its for what you want to use it for

Mephisto

Awards
it will not be good on its own. Its very weak, why do you want to use it in the 1st place?? Typically hardcore cycles include it as it will increase the effects of other anabolics. also very anti estrogenic, some use it as a bridge

all in all i dont think its for what you want to use it for
ok....now could you help me on the front page plz?about epistane and the after pct period...sorry for the off topic guys

Buddy20

Awards
I just wanted to use it to keep me feeling good in between cycles and keep my test levels up

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just wanted to use it to keep me feeling good in between cycles and keep my test levels up
Dermacrine, androhard or transderm could be effective as a bridge. Need more blood work to show this though.

Just use natty test boosters in the meantime. We're having a sale at PP right now, take a look

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 43
Anabolics 2
cristiano88 Pro Bodybuilding 10
DinosaurMuffins Anabolics 3
klbsa Post Cycle Therapy 13