Mdrol PCT without SERM??

buckeye12

Awards
I have read and researched many threads and articles but I still have no clear answer. I know a SERM is best for PCT but is it totally dumb to run Mdrol without a SERM? If I did opt for no SERM what OTC PCT would be the best? I know this is played out on this forum but I just want a clear answer. Thanks.

liftsalot

Awards
Um ya man i have never ran superdrol before but i know that it is top of the food chain for DS/PH. I would not recommend doing a cycle of this without a serm. There so easy to get and works the best anyway. Im running H-drol said to be very mild and im not taking any chances i have nolva ready to go. Whats your reason for not wanting to run a serm? And whats your stats whats your dosage gonna look like? Have you ran several successful cycles already?

dannyn2007

Awards
SERM=proven to work
OTC PCT=not for superdrol

otc pct is best for mild compounds like orastan a or 11 oxo for EXAMPLE. Maybe for halodrol too depending on the person. for more harsh compound like superdrol, dzine, tren, etc...SERM is required.

my favorite otc pct would be (example)
inhibit e- 3/2/2/1
supress c
test booster

PCT for superdrol FOR ME
nova- 20/20/10/10
supress c
recycle (test booster)

buckeye12

Awards
I have ran several PH in the past and have mdrol on hand but want everything lined up correctly for PCT. HAve looked at various places for the Nova and found what I like but just sketchy on liquid research grade. Have no experience in SERMs and do not want to take chances. 10/10/20/20 would be the cycle and Nova 20/20/10/10. I guess I am sketchy on it because I read som many opinions out here and I just want a clear cut answer on what to run for PCT and how exactly to do it. What else would you run with the Nova?

dannyn2007

Awards
if u got a hold of nova, run a natural test booster like recycle+d aspartic acid and a coristol blocker like erase or supress c.

davidq

davidq

Awards
Of course you need a SERM and also test booster Mdrol shuts down hard.lol

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I would say Clomid, HCGenerate, and NTBM's DAA for sure. No way I would ever run SD without those!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
SERM=proven to work
OTC PCT=not for superdrol

otc pct is best for mild compounds like orastan a or 11 oxo for EXAMPLE. Maybe for halodrol too depending on the person. for more harsh compound like superdrol, dzine, tren, etc...SERM is required.

good info, run something else if you dont want to use a serm.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Torem, HCGenerate and Phytoserms-347.

foamhouse1125

Awards
I have known several people myself included that at one time or another have run superdrol or various clones without a serm, all with bad results. I cut my stupid cycle short after realizing my OTC pct was going to be overmatched and learned from my youthful mistake. I would highly advise getting your hands on a serm before you start using something like that. Even if you manage to get yourself up and running again without a serm your body will likely be wrecked and your gains will likely be lost.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
I have known several people myself included that at one time or another have run superdrol or various clones without a serm, all with bad results. I cut my stupid cycle short after realizing my OTC pct was going to be overmatched and learned from my youthful mistake. I would highly advise getting your hands on a serm before you start using something like that. Even if you manage to get yourself up and running again without a serm your body will likely be wrecked and your gains will likely be lost.
^^^ This I had no idea what i was doing and ran SD without a serm and started breaking out in red spots like weird zits all over my legs and it scared the **** out of me so like a guy who has no idea what he was doing started taking EPI and it stopped but after my mega dosed OTC PCT i lost all my gains and had a shot labido for a while. I will never make that mistake again i had blood work done earlier this year and im back to normal finally but no serm is a huge mistake with SD. I got lucky

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bbraves7 Post Cycle Therapy 3
Post Cycle Therapy 8
Ayy Cycle Logs 24
Anabolics 1
Post Cycle Therapy 2