Mdrol no pct

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
I have a friend who ran mdrol WITHOUT PCT and drank every weekend while ON Cycle...idk how he's alive to be honest.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i ran superdrol for 32 weeks with no pct......

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I put dbol in my cereal like raisins for like 40 weeks and drink JD every night before bed as my pct.......

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
ok i'll bite.. how were his gains?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Yeah jokes aside how did it turn out for him?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i kinda though the OP was joking as well? shrugs...

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
I'm not sure exactly how his gains were I would have to say maybe 10-15 lbs. no fish oil multi Ryr Hawthorne saw palmetto or even PROTEIN SHAKES. He's a ****kn idiott...his attempt at a pct was something similar to novedex xt I can't remeber the name.

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
He's still alive and taking about running another cycle of SD extreme (same as mdrol.)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Well stop him and help him learn to do it right. His actions sound like the reason we get frowned on or what gives Aas a bad name

lastchance

lastchance

Awards
Your friend is a moron and he's on a fast track to disaster, and how the hell do you stay on SD that long with that small of gains

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
I know I try to tell him and he says he can't afford all the other ****...stupid right.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
that sh*t is cheap compared to hospital bills for sh*tting out your liver

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
you really can shat out a liver? is that one of the sides of black liver? :)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Sh*ting a liver? I'm not even mad.... I'm impressed!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Your friend is a moron and he's on a fast track to disaster, and how the hell do you stay on SD that long with that small of gains
i am assuming horrible diet and worse routine?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
after reading all this i think i am going to run megaplexx stacked with Pharmapro-Sterodrol :)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
50 pounds each arm not even trying :)
Haha go to 70 man. Make sure you sway your whole body and use your arm like a pendulum and grunt as you bring the weight up. You will get Huuuggge!!!! Lol

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
i am assuming horrible diet and worse routine?
Yeah all horrible. Don't get me wrong he's strong as ****. More of a power lifter bench like 430 squat 500 somethin. He's got the build like an offensive lineman. Not the bodybuilder type.

demolition

demolition

Awards
It was my friend obviously I'm making fun of him. I wouldn't be stupid enough to do that ****t. Don't hate on my thread you ****
If you cant take a liitle bit of heat your on the wrong forum dude. Take a deep breath.....

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
It was my friend obviously I'm making fun of him. I wouldn't be stupid enough to do that ****t. Don't hate on my thread you ****
He wasnt bashing you just saying that the "friend" thing is pretty common and gets irritating. Relax and enjoy the ride. This forum is a fountain of knowledge and the people are funny as fock. Oh yeah and your friend is a utter moron in case we haven't established that yet Haha. Doesn't matter how much you lift when your liver fails and you are in the hospital....