Running both Powerlab Post cycle and reversitol v2 for halotest 25 pct

trb

Awards
Hey I bought a bottle of powerlab post cycle for my pct for a halotest 25 cycle. But after reading up more on it I'm going to use reversitolv2 instead. I was wondering could I use both of them during pct or should I just throw the powerlab post cycle away?

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Afaik with the combination of ingredients in each of those products you should be golden stacking them. Not my preferred PCT (I like having more control over dosages of individual supplements) at all, but they can be stacked from what I'm seeing. My preference for a cycle of halotest 25 (depending on dose) would be more like this, if I were going to do an OTC pct:

DAA 3g/3/3/3/3/3
Rev2 3/3/3/3/0/0
Erase 0/3/3/3/2/1
Toco-8 x/x/x/x/x/x/x/x

As others will tell you, a serm is ideal. However, halotest 25 is a p-mag clone, which is supposed to be much less supressive than some other PH's on the market (bloods were mentioned showing this but I've never seen them personally), so if you MUST go OTC make sure you plan it more carefully. The protocol I outlined above works well, although it's really designed to be coupled with a SERM.

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
I finished my Halotest about 3 weeks ago and it was fine. Dosed it as directed and took liver support caps the entire time. I personally respond fairly well to it and am happy with strength and appearance. I may get a bit more adventurous next time... I've been taking the following PCT: (keeping in mind a SERM is best, however...)

AI Post cycle, Testo Pro and Perform.

I think Powerlab makes a decent product but their Post Cycle is garbage. There are definitely some better OTC's out there. On Monday I'm getting back onto my Creatine/Whey staples and I will probably throw my bottle of Stoked in there as well.

Just marking time until my next run, still trying to decide what to do. Leaning towards an Epi/Tren with a proper SERM and full PCT. I'm going to get my blood done soon as well, good info to have.

Good Luck!!