How Should I Run this PCT?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.52%

How Should I Run this PCT?

Hey guys, before anyone starts yelling at me to get a SERM, I do have one (Nolvadex). Anyway, I am going to be doing an SD/EPI bridge cycle and while I do have a SERM, I also have an abundance of other products that could be used to bolster my pct. Here is my list:

Bulk DAA
    P-5-P
    Bulk GABA
    Bulk DCM
    Post Cycle Support
    Erase
    Blue Up
    Blue Growth
    Shift
    BCAA's

I have done previous cycles that were very mild and never had any issues with gyno or the likes. I plan to bulk early on in the cycle and then cut towards the end as it gets closer to my spring break. I know what all of these products do and what they are meant for, but due to the abundance of supplements, I am confused in regards to when I should use them during pct (ex. what weeks). As mentioned before, I do have Nolvadex. Thanks for your help everyone

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.79%

SERM + DAA (or Blue Up) + Erase = Solid PCT

Don't even think of running that cycle without a SERM. Use the OTC stuff on conjunction with the SERM.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by eolmack View Post
    SERM + DAA (or Blue Up) + Erase = Solid PCT

Don't even think of running that cycle without a SERM. Use the OTC stuff on conjunction with the SERM.
    He was asking what weeks to run the supps too, you should read posts more thoroughly instead of skimming them LIKE MINE FROM BEFORE! Yes I'm still butt hurt about that

OP, run the SERM for 4-6 weeks (standard is 4 weeks), run DAA at the full dose for 4 weeks (or 24 days, that is what a lot of guys run it at nowadays). Start the Erase at week 3.
    Celtic Labs Rep
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.79%

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    He was asking what weeks to run the supps too, you should read posts more thoroughly instead of skimming them LIKE MINE FROM BEFORE! Yes I'm still butt hurt about that

OP, run the SERM for 4-6 weeks (standard is 4 weeks), run DAA at the full dose for 4 weeks (or 24 days, that is what a lot of guys run it at nowadays). Start the Erase at week 3.
    I didn't skim your last post. I know exactly what you wrote...in great detail and have responded accordingly. Take a look.

The guy has a ton of OTC crap posted. I merely suggested what I would use if I were in his shoes. No need to take all that stuff.

As far as dosing, OP, BBG provided some good guidelines.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.52%

Thanks for the great input guys. Yea, I didn't plan on taking all of it, I just wanted to see what would be the best way to set it all up to make the most out of my pct. Thanks again for the input, it is much appreciated