How Should I Run this PCT?

Kytle

Kytle

Awards
Hey guys, before anyone starts yelling at me to get a SERM, I do have one (Nolvadex). Anyway, I am going to be doing an SD/EPI bridge cycle and while I do have a SERM, I also have an abundance of other products that could be used to bolster my pct. Here is my list:

Bulk DAA
P-5-P
Bulk GABA
Bulk DCM
Post Cycle Support
Erase
Blue Up
Blue Growth
Shift
BCAA's

I have done previous cycles that were very mild and never had any issues with gyno or the likes. I plan to bulk early on in the cycle and then cut towards the end as it gets closer to my spring break. I know what all of these products do and what they are meant for, but due to the abundance of supplements, I am confused in regards to when I should use them during pct (ex. what weeks). As mentioned before, I do have Nolvadex. Thanks for your help everyone

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
SERM + DAA (or Blue Up) + Erase = Solid PCT

Don't even think of running that cycle without a SERM. Use the OTC stuff on conjunction with the SERM.
He was asking what weeks to run the supps too, you should read posts more thoroughly instead of skimming them LIKE MINE FROM BEFORE!:mischievous: Yes I'm still butt hurt about that :spank:

OP, run the SERM for 4-6 weeks (standard is 4 weeks), run DAA at the full dose for 4 weeks (or 24 days, that is what a lot of guys run it at nowadays). Start the Erase at week 3.

Kytle

Kytle

Awards
Thanks for the great input guys. Yea, I didn't plan on taking all of it, I just wanted to see what would be the best way to set it all up to make the most out of my pct. Thanks again for the input, it is much appreciated