TCF-1 A perfect addition to PCT

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This needed to be mentioned here. DAA is one of the hottest supplements to break out last year, and its popularity and demand is not goin away. Usually used for Pct, it can be used as a stand alone natty run for impressive results. User feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Where TCF-1 really shines though is in Pct. For those not familiar with this product or would like to get re-familiarized, here are some highlights from the product write up.

Raise total testosterone 42% in 12 days
Converts cholesterol to testosterone
Contains 100% naturally occurring d-amino acid
No herbs - No stimulants - No steroids or hormones

TCF-1 contains no herbs
TCF-1 contains no stimulants
TCF-1 contains no steroids or hormones
TCF-1 contains no “proprietary” or “secret ingredients”

Here is a link for those wanting to learn more- sodium-d-aspartate-boosts-testosterone-in-men-d-aspartic-acid-effects-testosterone-conversion-factor-1

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
It should be noted that TCF-1 uses the same amount of DAA used in the study that revealed the increase in total testosterone of up to 42% in 12 days.

TCF-1 also provides enough Aspartic Acid to run two '12 day cycles' of the product.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I love the prolactin increase as well. Many reps forget to mention this. Fresh milk every morning and I dont even need to leave my bed. I think you found another selling point.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love the prolactin increase as well. Many reps forget to mention this. Fresh milk every morning and I dont even need to leave my bed. I think you found another selling point.
You mean the increase in prolactin in rats? The study involving humans did not report a rise in prolactin.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
You mean the increase in prolactin in rats? The study involving humans did not report a rise in prolactin.
Were prolactin levels tested? If not, I'm guessing it was more likely "avoided" than left out. Real life experiences beg to differ. I agree it can be a very decent addition to PCT.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"One study in male rats found that while D-aspartic acid increased testosterone and LH by 236% and 146%, respectively, it also increased prolactin levels by 152%."

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
^^ Was referring to human test, if prolactin was actually tested for.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^ Was referring to human test, if prolactin was actually tested for.
It was not tested, so the hypothesis of elevated prolactin comes from the rat study and not the human study.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
This needed to be mentioned here. DAA is one of the hottest supplements to break out last year, and its popularity and demand is not goin away. Usually used for Pct, it can be used as a stand alone natty run for impressive results. User feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Where TCF-1 really shines though is in Pct. For those not familiar with this product or would like to get re-familiarized, here are some highlights from the product write up.

Raise total testosterone 42% in 12 days
Converts cholesterol to testosterone
Contains 100% naturally occurring d-amino acid
No herbs - No stimulants - No steroids or hormones

TCF-1 contains no herbs
TCF-1 contains no stimulants
TCF-1 contains no steroids or hormones
TCF-1 contains no “proprietary” or “secret ingredients”

Here is a link for those wanting to learn more- sodium-d-aspartate-boosts-testosterone-in-men-d-aspartic-acid-effects-testosterone-conversion-factor-1
It should be noted that TCF-1 uses the same amount of DAA used in the study that revealed the increase in total testosterone of up to 42% in 12 days.

TCF-1 also provides enough Aspartic Acid to run two '12 day cycles' of the product.
TCF-1 definitely compliments the Testosterone Recovery Stack and together they cover all your bases for PCT.

~Rosie~
WOW all reps for PP. Do you really think TCF-1 is any good???:lmao::lmao:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Many lifters are using DAA and finding out it really works. Sports Supplements have come a long way in the past 5 years. Studies, safety, reliability and so on are taken seriously. We have too many informed consumers with the web at their disposal to try and sell something that does not work. When it comes to buying the best DAA supp available, I whole heartedly believe its TCF-1

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
clomid is in one of those logs, therefore tcf1 is invalid in that log
We all became reps for a reason - primarily because we stand behind the products and believe in the company. We've had nothing short of amazing feedback on TCF-1.

Just a few logs and reviews:

Logs
Dragon93's new stack. TCF-1, ASGT, TestoPro
Gettin' Hard! with PP's Androhard and 1-T LV Log

Reviews
PCT and TCF-1 is good to go
W/PICS! Alpha-T2, ECA, Ghenerate, Clomid, Xlean log

~Rosie~

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Im using tcf1 in pct started the last 3 days of my cycle, I have noticed nothing amazing so far, I am using clomid so again who knows what item will cause an increase in my test

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
clomid is in one of those logs, therefore tcf1 is invalid in that log
It's a log using TCF-1 - therefore, it has relevance.

Im using tcf1 in pct started the last 3 days of my cycle, I have noticed nothing amazing so far, I am using clomid so again who knows what item will cause an increase in my test
Have you used either one before? If yes, do you know how you responded to it? If no, then it's probable that you won't know what is doing what, true.

~Rosie~

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Keep us posted on your results

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW all reps for PP. Do you really think TCF-1 is any good???:lmao::lmao:
TCF-1 worked very well for me both times I ran it. Nutraplanet bulk did nothing for me. The DAA in Lit-up, however, in combination with ingredients that exponentiate the NMDA activation (???) has really impressed me.

If you're looking for a new preworkout and want to try DAA, go with lit-up. I highly recommend it, it's an amazing supplement. If you want straight DAA go TCF-1.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Someone posted in the supplement section about adding ALCAR to DAA to make it even more effective. We are learning more and more about DAA as time goes by, finding ways to increase its effectiveness, how long to run and so on. Here is the link to that thread http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/160328-alcar-daa.html