add an ai to torem+clomid?

EDizzle

Awards
did a 6-week 500 mg/wk test-E cycle with a tren-A kickstart, first ever inj cycle, and am completely shut down

am doing 120mg first 3 days/ 90 rest of the week/90/60/30/30 torem

and

60/60/60/60 clomid

Does this seem enough? OR overkill? I have Aromasin on hand, i'm almost itchin to use it but if thats overkill, im not worried about it..

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
6 week test E cycle?????????????????????????????????????????

Tell me exactly what you did, in a breakdown like this...

Week 1: Day1/day2/

Etc.

You might still have test in your system.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Why did you select to run both Torem and Clomid simultaneously?

I'm not saying it's bad - I'm an idiot and still learning. Just - I thought they were both SERMS and both did pretty much the same thing for PCT. I know some people claim that Clomid is better than Nolva in bringing the boys back to size - but most of the Torem threads I've seen describe it's effect as similar to Clomid - both increasing testicular mass and promoting some pretty "explosive" and "wet" side effects if you dose to high?

Massa520

Awards
Why did you select to run both Torem and Clomid simultaneously?

I'm not saying it's bad - I'm an idiot and still learning. Just - I thought they were both SERMS and both did pretty much the same thing for PCT. I know some people claim that Clomid is better than Nolva in bringing the boys back to size - but most of the Torem threads I've seen describe it's effect as similar to Clomid - both increasing testicular mass and promoting some pretty "explosive" and "wet" side effects if you dose to high?

I'm still learning as well but I do have an idea on this... Clomid is suppose to get your boys back real quick but is not as good at stopping gyno as Torem or Nolva.. I'm actually surprised to see Torem stacked with clomid as apposed to Nolva as usually thats how you see 2 serms stacked..

Torem is suppose to be the "best of both worlds" brings your boys back QUICK and helps keep estro levels down. I know Nolva has an affinity for stopping binding in breast tissue, and torem may share this affinity but only not "as much" if that makes sense? stacking 2 SERMS is not uncommon at all.

EDizzle

Awards
Massa, couldnt have said it any better.
Torem seems to be the new, better, faster, less toxic Nolva, which does get stacked m good ol Clomid

Yea i heard about the wetness (its true btw) but i was thinking of addin the Aromasin to dry up... not sure if this is a bad idea tho, dont want any estro rebound..

and BBG~
i didnt blast the s**t out of test e, haha, just ran short. my supply ran out and my partner screwed me on it and we lost our source. big mess but it was my 1st ever cycle and i learned pretty quickly that its not the best idea to not have all your stuff right on u and ready to roll from day 1. anyway i just did the 1 cc of tren (forgettin the dosage that comes out to, its a normal dosage tho) e3d for 3 wks, and 500mg/wk of testE. Sometimes i would take shots Mon n Wed, sometimes Mon n Thurs...but its been over 4 weeks since my last shot... and i'm pct'in it up, prolly waited too long, at that!

Bot yea Torem and Clomid? Wow, awesome. Felt shut down as all hell for a lil while, then by day 3-4 i felt the boys a-swingin (it is super cool to watch em regrow!!), erections comin back strong and my sex drive is returning well and am able to sleep ok again.

any other questions/comments etc??