Best to stack with sustain alpha LV for PCT

ppycrsm

Awards
What are the best supplements to add to sustain alpha and a SERM for PCT?

as in what could I add to a pct containing a SERM and sustain alpha LV to make it better?

any personal expericences?

Cheers guys!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

as in what could I add to a pct containing a SERM and sustain alpha LV to make it better?

Cheers guys!!
That depends on what hormonal you used - shouldn't be so hasty to add in a SERM.

The Testosterone Recovery Stack covers PCT: Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade increases testosterone levels, EndoAmp Max amplifies testosterone and growth hormone, and Toco-8 sensitizes the testes to the effects of LH & FSH.

Otherwise, for PCT, the bulk of PCT should include each of the following products alongside your basic staples:
* Testosterone Boosters (one product that increase Free Testosterone and Total Testosterone or a stack covering both areas)
* Lutelizing Hormone Releaser
* Cortisol Controller
* Estrogen Antagonists/Aromatase Inhibitor (SERMS are not always a necessity for PCT, and in fact, should only be carefully considered, depending on the compound/s used).

~Rosie~

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established

Cheers guys!!
You could put together many options, but TRS is a solid option that includes SA. If you don't want to go that route, you need a test booster, cortisol control, natty ai (optional), daa product, etc.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
D aspartic acid is pretty nice. I've run it during PCT and it really helps.