When to take/apply TRS stack, Toco-8 and Sustain Alpha?

ruffrhyder

Awards
About to start up my PCT cycle. I'll start out by taking 25mg Clomid daily in the morning. I've read that the best time to take the Endo Amp is about an hour before workout. But when is the best time to take the Toco-8, Sustain Alpha (transdermal) and TCF-1? I work out 4 PM.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
time wont matter, use as directed on the bottles, lots of people take test boosters pre workout, I see no benefit other than perhaps slight help with lethargy and ment attitude. i would take toco8 with clomid, tcf1 and sustain 30 min prew workout make sure you ate before this because DAA works better on a empty stomach. sustain pre workout and 12 hours later, or pre sex

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About to start up my PCT cycle. I'll start out by taking 25mg Clomid daily in the morning. I've read that the best time to take the Endo Amp is about an hour before workout. But when is the best time to take the Toco-8, Sustain Alpha (transdermal) and TCF-1? I work out 4 PM.
I took the sustain alpha right after my shower in the morning. You'll want to give yourself about 8 hours of no-sweat time, so if you aren't awake for 8 hours before your workout, just apply at night or after workout.

Endo Amp is either in the morning, after workout, or as SOME guys prefer (even reps) to take it before workout. I take it before workouts.

Toco-8 can be taken anytime during the day. The body builds up Vitamin E levels.

TCF-1 can also be taken anytime during the day. I recommend before workout because it can give a mental boost.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, the best time to dose EndoAmp Max is POST-training, but you can dose pre (see dosing/timing options below).

Dosing/Timing for the Testosterone Recovery Stack

Sustain Alpha

Apply - 5-6 pumps to shoulders and upper-back for best conversion (over area in image below) post-shower (recommended as post-morning shower) and allow 4-5 minutes to dry*

* Only apply the product to clean, dry skin. Shaving off body hair is recommended, but not required. Also, avoid swimming, bathing or tanning for at least 6 hours after application.

Toco-8**

Dose - one level scoop first thing.

EndoAmp Max**

Option A
Dose - one level scoop immediately post-training

Option B
Dose 1 - half a scoop ~40 min pre-training
Dose 2 - half a scoop immediately post-training

TCF-1

Dose - 10ml first thing (with or without meals)

** Take powder alone or mix with preferred beverage. Take with or without food.

~Rosie~

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
** Take powder alone or mix with preferred beverage. Take with or without food.
Toco-8 and EndoAmp make a great albeit tasteless addition to any breakfast shake.

I use the EndoAmp first thing to get my mind right for the day.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Toco-8 and EndoAmp make a great albeit tasteless addition to any breakfast shake.

I use the EndoAmp first thing to get my mind right for the day.
Yes - I used to do that as well with EndoAmp Max (well, half a scoop and the other immediately post-training) - goes great with VitaBerry which masks the nasty taste of EndoAmp Max).

~Rosie~

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like to use Endoamp max either in my 1st shake of the day or 2 hours before my workout. Toco 8 ill get it out of the way as soon as possible and put into my 1st shake as well.