Will a test booster make any difference in pct?

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Just looking at what I've got for my pct, and all I have is enough nolva and adex to run for 5 weeks.

The cycle will be fairly suppressive, 18 weeks with deca and xtren included..

Will a natty test booster make any difference? Have never used one, was always told they were a waste of money. Is there any bloodwork confirming that any of them work?

Cheers

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is good bloodwork. Lots of people use it for the libido boost too.

DKZ

Awards
Sustain alpha is good

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
most blood work from test boosters are old dudes, 6 week ph/ds/or aas not 18 week cycles. Most bloodwork is questionable, for example most studies have odd numbers lke 3223 why not 3000 or 3500, because a statician for the company knows that number will be the minimum to show a improvement. secondly the age, and physical shape of the person and diet all effect hormone levels. If you gave test boosters with 60 year olds who have not trained in 20 years, who eat terrible and have PAD than you get them in the gym, give them a diet, test booster etc they will have overall improvements of body mass and hormone output. Get a natty booster for libido, well being, but do not rely on it in anyway for true test levels. Serms are proven, effective, powerfull, test boosters are not unless the bloodwork comes from a young healthy bodybuilder who took no other supplements period.
Just looking at what I've got for my pct, and all I have is enough nolva and adex to run for 5 weeks.

The cycle will be fairly suppressive, 18 weeks with deca and xtren included..

Will a natty test booster make any difference? Have never used one, was always told they were a waste of money. Is there any bloodwork confirming that any of them work?

Cheers

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I like NOW Testojack for a natty t-boost myself. Adding it sure as hell won't hurt nuttin.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sustain alpha is good
Sustain Alpha is great for PCT, the Testosterone Recovery Stack will have you recovered in no time and feel great while on PCT.

The TRS covers cortisol control, libido, hair line issues, cholestrol and sensitizes the testes to LH. Endoamp can also help increase GH and IGF-1 that some SERMs decrease.

To be honest though, you don't NEED anything except a SERM. The other stuff just helps you to retain gains and feel better. The TRS isn't toxic either.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sustain alpha is good
Definitely.

Sustain Alpha is great for PCT, the Testosterone Recovery Stack will have you recovered in no time and feel great while on PCT.

The TRS covers cortisol control, libido, hair line issues, cholestrol and sensitizes the testes to LH. Endoamp can also help increase GH and IGF-1 that some SERMs decrease...The TRS isn't toxic either.
:goodpost:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sustain Alpha is a sleeper for sure. Underestimated, not quit as known, but definatly has worked well for many and is a good consideration for those seeking otc options.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sustain Alpha is a sleeper for sure. Underestimated, not quit as known, but definatly has worked well for many and is a good consideration for those seeking otc options.
There are quite a few good Testosterone boosters that one can use in PCT, and IMO, the the bulk of PCT should include (alongside your basic staples) a Testosterone booster or a Testosterone boosting stack (one product that increase Free Testosterone and Total Testosterone or a stack covering both areas), as well as a Luteinizing Hormone releaser, cortisol controller, and an Estrogen Antagonists/Aromatase inhibitor (SERMS fall under this category, but are not always a necessity for PCT, and in fact, should only be carefully considered, depending on the compound/s used).

~Rosie~

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always make sure I have some type of product that contains Fenugreek as ever since I used it years back in PCT I have been sold on it. PP's pyto testosterone or titanium would work great.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
HCGenerate is proven to re start production and prevent shutdown. THere was a thread about alternatives to it in the anabolics section. I know it is hard stuff to find but you could also buy Axis Labs Hypertest and Titanium. If you stack the two of those you are pretty much getting whats in HCGenerate.

Fernugreek, Longjack, eurycoma, and a few others will help when on cycle or during PCT.

Diabolic

Diabolic

Awards
I've needed help here too. Came off cycle and things didn't want to work. Almost got accused of cheating. Good info dudes.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I always make sure I have some type of product that contains Fenugreek as ever since I used it years back in PCT I have been sold on it. PP's pyto testosterone or titanium would work great.
Would you use a Fenugreek extract in conjunction with DAA or just choose one?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you use a Fenugreek extract in conjunction with DAA or just choose one?
Titanium blew me away. I'd love to run phytotest soon. Alongside DAA... damn.