Helladroll Cycle and OTC for PCT - AnabolicMinds.com

Helladroll Cycle and OTC for PCT

  1. New Member
    pigninja's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    59

    Reputation

    Helladroll Cycle and OTC for PCT


    Hey everyone,

    So, here's the deal. In a few weeks I'll be running a Helladroll cycle 50/50/75/75/100/100. The issue being I'm not comfortable with Serms, and since hella is said not to aromatize to estro I wanted to know if an OTC PCT therapy would be doable. I'm completely afraid of being Robert Palsm (Meatloaf from Fight Club). Here's what I have lined up so far, and I'd appreciate suggestions.

    Pre-load weeks 1-2 with Liver Detoxifer and Regen
    weeks 2-13 Liver Detox
    weeks 3-9 Helladroll at 50/50/75/75/100/100
    weeks 9-13 PCT with Formadrol Extreme XL

    Unsure how much to take outside of hella. Don't know dosages for the liver supports or for the PCT. Any pointers would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    -pigninja

  2. Banned
    JCunningham's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    761
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    That would not be a good PCT.
    Clomid is generally safe at moderate doses for a moderate length run: 50/50/50/50
    Little to no sides should be seen at that dose.
    You will not recover if you use formadrol, that is FACT.

    If you really wont use a SERM, then you need GOOD OTC PCT products:
    Forma Stanzol
    HCGenerate
    Sustain Alpha transdermal

    Stack those three. Those are the top 3 OTC products you could possibly buy.
    More expensive than SERM, but you dont want to use a SERM, and you want to recover..
  3. Advanced Member
    Jake Fires's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    546
    Rep Power
    337

    Reputation

    i know people who ran cycles with no wisdom of PCT and completely recovered.
    my friend just ran a full 8 week cycle of Test not knowing ****. and his doc told him to just stop. i know i was like WTF? but he says hes fine now. not saying its a good idea but just sayin if your young you prob will recover but i would never chance it. saying he will never recover is a little serious in my opinion. or is helladrol super strong and i dont know about it?
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    JCunningham's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    761
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Does your friends have blood work to prove he is fine?
    When I say wont recover I meant may take 6 months or longer to recover..
    That to me is not recovering.
  5. New Member
    pigninja's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    59

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JCunningham View Post
    That would not be a good PCT.
    Clomid is generally safe at moderate doses for a moderate length run: 50/50/50/50
    Little to no sides should be seen at that dose.
    You will not recover if you use formadrol, that is FACT.

    If you really wont use a SERM, then you need GOOD OTC PCT products:
    Forma Stanzol
    HCGenerate
    Sustain Alpha transdermal

    Stack those three. Those are the top 3 OTC products you could possibly buy.
    More expensive than SERM, but you dont want to use a SERM, and you want to recover..
    I've heard of some people having really bad emotional swings on clomid. Just breaking out crying for no reason kind of things. What about nolva? I know they are grey area, so how easy are they to acquire?
  6. Banned
    JCunningham's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    761
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pigninja View Post
    I've heard of some people having really bad emotional swings on clomid. Just breaking out crying for no reason kind of things. What about nolva? I know they are grey area, so how easy are they to acquire?
    Clomid really is not that bad...
    People over exaggerate the sides..
    If they really did cry, it is because they are naturally very emotionally feminine individuals ..

    Girls cry...
    Men dont.. Unless you lose a close friend or relative..
    That simple..

    It is real easy to find, a simple google search on research chemicals or legit online pharmacy can point you in the right direction!
  7. Advanced Member
    Jake Fires's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    546
    Rep Power
    337

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JCunningham View Post
    Does your friends have blood work to prove he is fine?
    When I say wont recover I meant may take 6 months or longer to recover..
    That to me is not recovering.
    ok then ill agree with ya. i dont know how long it took him exactly but he seems like back to his normal self.
    on cycle he was belligerent and always in "go time" mode at the gym. he was horny as hell and then sometimes didnt want nothin. he says it f'ed with his mind alot while on it. but ya dude do some more research on PCT clomid or nolva cant go wrong.
  8. New Member
    pigninja's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    59

    Reputation

    Thanks for the heads up guys. I appreciate it. What kind of dosages for clomid or nolva and for how many weeks after my cycle.
  9. Banned
    JCunningham's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    761
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pigninja View Post
    Thanks for the heads up guys. I appreciate it. What kind of dosages for clomid or nolva and for how many weeks after my cycle.
    clomid:50/50/50/50

    50mg ED for 4 weeks
  10. New Member
    pigninja's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    59

    Reputation

    "Girls cry...
    Men dont.."
  11. Banned
    JCunningham's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    761
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pigninja View Post
    "Girls cry...
    Men dont.."
    Keep me updated man, I love helping people!
  12. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22017

    Reputation

    Check out this article on clomid and nolva
    http://www.primordialperformance.com...x-dangers.html

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 04:06 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 01:18 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 02:39 PM
  4. H-Drol Pre-Cycle, Cycle, Post-Cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 07:16 PM
  5. Hdrol Pre-cycle, Cycle, Post-cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 05:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in