Helladroll Cycle and OTC for PCT

pigninja

Awards
Hey everyone,

So, here's the deal. In a few weeks I'll be running a Helladroll cycle 50/50/75/75/100/100. The issue being I'm not comfortable with Serms, and since hella is said not to aromatize to estro I wanted to know if an OTC PCT therapy would be doable. I'm completely afraid of being Robert Palsm (Meatloaf from Fight Club). Here's what I have lined up so far, and I'd appreciate suggestions.

Pre-load weeks 1-2 with Liver Detoxifer and Regen
weeks 2-13 Liver Detox
weeks 3-9 Helladroll at 50/50/75/75/100/100
weeks 9-13 PCT with Formadrol Extreme XL

Unsure how much to take outside of hella. Don't know dosages for the liver supports or for the PCT. Any pointers would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

-pigninja

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That would not be a good PCT.
Clomid is generally safe at moderate doses for a moderate length run: 50/50/50/50
Little to no sides should be seen at that dose.
You will not recover if you use formadrol, that is FACT.

If you really wont use a SERM, then you need GOOD OTC PCT products:
Forma Stanzol
HCGenerate
Sustain Alpha transdermal

Stack those three. Those are the top 3 OTC products you could possibly buy.
More expensive than SERM, but you dont want to use a SERM, and you want to recover..

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
i know people who ran cycles with no wisdom of PCT and completely recovered.
my friend just ran a full 8 week cycle of Test not knowing ****. and his doc told him to just stop. i know i was like WTF? but he says hes fine now. not saying its a good idea but just sayin if your young you prob will recover but i would never chance it. saying he will never recover is a little serious in my opinion. or is helladrol super strong and i dont know about it?

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Does your friends have blood work to prove he is fine?
When I say wont recover I meant may take 6 months or longer to recover..
That to me is not recovering.

pigninja

Awards
That would not be a good PCT.
Clomid is generally safe at moderate doses for a moderate length run: 50/50/50/50
Little to no sides should be seen at that dose.
You will not recover if you use formadrol, that is FACT.

If you really wont use a SERM, then you need GOOD OTC PCT products:
Forma Stanzol
HCGenerate
Sustain Alpha transdermal

Stack those three. Those are the top 3 OTC products you could possibly buy.
More expensive than SERM, but you dont want to use a SERM, and you want to recover..
I've heard of some people having really bad emotional swings on clomid. Just breaking out crying for no reason kind of things. What about nolva? I know they are grey area, so how easy are they to acquire?

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've heard of some people having really bad emotional swings on clomid. Just breaking out crying for no reason kind of things. What about nolva? I know they are grey area, so how easy are they to acquire?
Clomid really is not that bad...
People over exaggerate the sides..
If they really did cry, it is because they are naturally very emotionally feminine individuals :)..

Girls cry...
Men dont.. Unless you lose a close friend or relative..
That simple..

It is real easy to find, a simple google search on research chemicals or legit online pharmacy can point you in the right direction!

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
Does your friends have blood work to prove he is fine?
When I say wont recover I meant may take 6 months or longer to recover..
That to me is not recovering.
ok then ill agree with ya. i dont know how long it took him exactly but he seems like back to his normal self.
on cycle he was belligerent and always in "go time" mode at the gym. he was horny as hell and then sometimes didnt want nothin. he says it f'ed with his mind alot while on it. but ya dude do some more research on PCT clomid or nolva cant go wrong.

pigninja

Awards
Thanks for the heads up guys. I appreciate it. What kind of dosages for clomid or nolva and for how many weeks after my cycle.