Bioforge or free test or testopro

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I'm on my second week of pct. It was nolva 20mg a day for 11 days and I only have 5 days of 10mg left. I also toke forma-stanzol at 10 pumps a day and sustain alpha and tcf-1. I'm gonna continue with the five days left of nolva and sustain and forma for 3 more weeks but tcf-1 ran out. So I feel I want to recover fully and never touch aas again ever!!! What would be better to get me back quicker should I take free test or bioforge or testopro? I'm gonna take this for four weeks and then I'm done with supplements forever just protein and creatine. What do you think will work best?

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I'm on my second week of pct. It was nolva 20mg a day for 11 days and I only have 5 days of 10mg left. I also toke forma-stanzol at 10 pumps a day and sustain alpha and tcf-1. I'm gonna continue with the five days left of nolva and sustain and forma for 3 more weeks but tcf-1 ran out. So I feel I want to recover fully and never touch aas again ever!!! What would be better to get me back quicker should I take free test or bioforge or testopro? I'm gonna take this for four weeks and then I'm done with supplements forever just protein and creatine. What do you think will work best?
So your pct consists of nolva, forma, sustain alpha and tcf-1? That sounds to me like enough of a pct to recover... depending on how shut down you are and what aas you ran I suppose. But if you really wanted to add something to that I'd suggest free test or testopro. Free test you have the 3,7 keto dhea to control estrogen from the aas and testopro is a quality overall natty test booster... me thinks both will help in aiding the restoration of HTPA too... F it, you've already got a heck of a pct, why not add BOTH testopro AND free test?!

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Ya I figured it wad a good pct but I'm on day 12 and the boys arnt down all the time. Also morning wood isn't back yet... Lol so I think I'm just gonna add free test in... Just to be safe rather than sorry

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya I figured it wad a good pct but I'm on day 12 and the boys arnt down all the time. Also morning wood isn't back yet... Lol so I think I'm just gonna add free test in... Just to be safe rather than sorry
FREE TEST is what I would have recommended if you were going to add something else in, so good choice :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haven't used 2 out of the 3....but i really enjoyed my experience with tesopro, increased libido, strength, and drive in the gym....haven't used it during a pct as of yet though, but i don't think you'll be disapointed at all