- 07-21-2010, 08:35 PM
- 07-21-2010, 09:19 PM
Try taking vitamin c throughout the day.
Could try yoga to relieve stress.
When did you get the test taken. Cortisol can spike in the morning and after a workout.
07-22-2010, 02:16 PM
07-22-2010, 10:20 PM
get on some suppress c or reduce xt.
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
07-22-2010, 10:23 PM
07-24-2010, 11:40 AM
Make sure you take 1g of vitamin c after your workouts. Lean Extreme is a great alternative for suppressing cortisol too. Besides that, make sure you eat healthy and get your multi.
07-24-2010, 12:01 PM
I never used Reduce XT but the feedback is great i used "Driven Sports Lean Xtreme" and Crushes my Cortisol until my joints hurts or PP Endomax you can`t go wrong.
Similar Forum Threads
- By SHaneA655 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2008, 07:10 PM
- By DanielS3368 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2008, 12:41 PM
- By Sarahh in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 07-01-2008, 10:00 AM
- By Warrior21 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 10-12-2007, 12:41 AM
- By Kasumeat in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 20Last Post: 10-09-2007, 05:39 AM