Puffy nips

michael75

michael75

Awards
I started my PCT four days ago using Nolva at 50mg and will taper down to 10mg on the last week.

The problem i have is that my nipples have become puffy,this happened quite early in my cycle,i just put it down to water retention as there was no soreness to them,or any kind of lumps behind them,so i dismissed gyno.

It seems when i`m hot they get worse,when i`m cold they go down and look normal,my girlfriend told me this happens to her tits...Thats ok shes a woman,i`m not.

So do any of you think this maybe prolactin? What could it be and how can i sort i out? It`s not fat,i know that...I`m none the wiser,could you guys help me?

I just did the squeeze test for the first time and i had a miniscule amount of clear fluid come out of both nipples,there wasn`t any taste to it,but i`ve never had anything come out my nipples before...Slightly worrying to say the least.

Any opinions to what it may be and treatments would be good.

Thanks people.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
hard to say the cause. Id continue running the SERM and maybe a low dose AI as well to see if that helps. I get the same issue and an AI clears it right up usually.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmm I was gunna say it could be adipose under the nipple from excess cals on cycle....which is what happens to me...I eat alot and retain some fat....just keep running ur nolva and throw in an ai....you should be okay......Wait wait are your nipples sensative too? Seriously are they sensative? Not trying to joke around sensative nips can be a sign of gyno I believe

michael75

michael75

Awards
Thanks for the info guys,i will run an AI,any reccomendations on which AI to run?

As for sensitivity,i don`t think so...Not really any different than before,maybe a wee bit,but not a lot.

When i came to the end of my previous cycle,which,was totally over the top and consisted of sdrol,phera and hdrol i did get sensitive nipples,but it went when i started the Nolva,i also used Formex on week three and used this as a bridge up to the cycle i just ran,which was three weeks of a low dose of dbol and three weeks 1-ad ran like this:-

Dbol 15/25/35

1-AD 0/300/600/600

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
First, what did you use and for how long? You need blood work, any discharge from a man's nipple is not normal. Unless of course your prolactin is elevated. But you won't know that until you get labs drawn. If it is prolactin being elevated a different approach will be needed.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
...any discharge from a man's nipple is not normal.
Is there discharge OP? I like adex for an AI but some use letro for gyno related issues.

michael75

michael75

Awards
There is a really small amount of clear liquid that comes out of the nipples when squeezed hard,i mean hardly any at all,but it is there.

My partner is pregnant and when she does the same she gets lots coming out,it`s like water.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
There is a really small amount of clear liquid that comes out of the nipples when squeezed hard,i mean hardly any at all,but it is there.

My partner is pregnant and when she does the same she gets lots coming out,it`s like water.
Hmm.... you know even without AAS i've heard that you can get sympathy symptoms when ur wife/gf is pregnant. I wonder if its affecting you.

michael75

michael75

Awards
Maybe...I hope so,my feet did feel all swollen the other day when her feet were.

But i do think it is either the start of gyno or Prolactin related,i have a small amount of Lean Xtreme left from a previous cycle and had a capsule of it this morning with my Tamoxifen,my nipples were back to normal for about four hours,but the puffiness came back again.

I suppose without getting blood done i wont know,but i told my Doc that i wasn`t going to be doing roids again,and i expect he wont be sympathetic.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i would finish my pct before getting to worked up imo

michael75

michael75

Awards
Yes i think your right,i`m not even finished with my first week in PCT,i`ll give it another week and see if it`s changed,if not then i`ll start an AI.

Because i have never had this problem before it has made me anxious and obsessive.

Thank you for all your input,it has been greatly recieved.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i heard of ppl getting puffy in the first week of pct and then after that it goes away, i believe it's perfectly normal for this to happen to some ppl....the leaking nip is what would worry me

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your leaky nip is probably prolactin related and the nolva isnt helping it. Complete PCT and get some p-5-p. That should clear up lactation in a few days. If that doesnt work, you may need caber.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i heard of ppl getting puffy in the first week of pct and then after that it goes away, i believe it's perfectly normal for this to happen to some ppl....the leaking nip is what would worry me
ya you want to take care of the leaky nip - the puffiness you can deal with later.

michael75

michael75

Awards
I will try the p5p if things don`t change,the puffiness is still there,although it has decreased slightly.My nipples are sore,but i think this is due to messing with them too much,there seems to be no fiberous tissue behind them.

Have any of you guys tried IDS Aromastin RX? Searching the net for some OTC Ai`s and found this one,but hardly any info on it.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I will try the p5p if things don`t change,the puffiness is still there,although it has decreased slightly.My nipples are sore,but i think this is due to messing with them too much,there seems to be no fiberous tissue behind them.

Have any of you guys tried IDS Aromastin RX? Searching the net for some OTC Ai`s and found this one,but hardly any info on it.
Get adex - its cheaper and more effective.

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
I recently picked up some Adex to try to get rid of a small amount of tenderness in my nipps, as well as a very small buildup behind my right nipple. What is the correct dosing?

I ran the tren/t1 LV from PP and they their Test Recover Stack, and was told I wouldn't have to worry abou gyno w/ the TRS. They were wrong. I've taken a little over 1ml of the Adex for the last 3 nights b/c I can't find what the recommended dose is.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I recently picked up some Adex to try to get rid of a small amount of tenderness in my nipps, as well as a very small buildup behind my right nipple. What is the correct dosing?

I ran the tren/t1 LV from PP and they their Test Recover Stack, and was told I wouldn't have to worry abou gyno w/ the TRS. They were wrong. I've taken a little over 1ml of the Adex for the last 3 nights b/c I can't find what the recommended dose is.
Haha - usually the liquid adex is 1mg/ml. That dosing is probably a little high. Try 0.5mg (i.e. 0.5mL) ED for a week or so. Then drop to 0.25mg, then 0.25mg E2D, then 0.25mg E3D.

The 1t-tren from PP is strong. Im actually on wk. 4 now and gains have been incredible. I'm using it to stay anabolic on a cut and rather than cutting ive been recomping - its crazy good but anything that works will have sides.

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. Do you think this will clear it up? I also have Toremefine that I was planning to use after Adex. Should I run both? if so, how? Would one be better than the other?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. Do you think this will clear it up? I also have Toremefine that I was planning to use after Adex. Should I run both? if so, how? Would one be better than the other?
Umm torem is a SERM, right? If you are in pct you should be running a SERM. I would run the torem like 90/60/30/15 and run the AI (adex) longer than the SERM by at least one week. Taper off the AI slowly to prevent bounceback estro.