Question on SERM/PCT

mischief628

Awards
So I've been doing a lot of research on PCT and Pro-hormones and think I've finally come to a decision, but I am a little confused on few things. So there's OTC PCT's and SERM's, are these essentially the same? I mean do you can you take either one or the other or both after a cycle? Or is it always better to take a SERM as a PCT after a cycle? Or do you take an OTC PCT and keep the SERM around encase of complications? Or do you take either one or the other depending on the type/length of cycle your on? Also is it better to take the PCT/SERM while you still on a cycle like towards the end or to wait till your finished then take it? And what if you start experiencing side effects like sore nipples, do you start taking the SERM/PCT then or still wait till you finish the cycle?

Sorry so many questions I just want to make sure I have all my bases covered :)

So here's what I've decided to take ... I'm 29 and ~192lbs @ 11%bf by the way.

5 deca zol w/ a liver support (Also I read somewhere is better to start the liver support a week in advance, is that true?)

For a PCT (This is were I'm a little confused)
Either Nolvadex or Novedex XT (I read this on kills libido though)

Is there anything else I need to take? What are some examples for an ideal cycle? Thank you so much in advance.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro. Welcome to the forum. As someone who has just become a member, I recommend taking some time to read around the forum before jumping into anything. The answer to all your questions is here on the site and the answers are WAY more involved than you think. I can not give you simple answers because they will not be the complete answer. Using hormonal supplements is dangerous if you do not have all the information. You are not ready to start a cycle yet and should do alot more research to ensure your run is safe.

Real quick - I have never heard of 5 deca zol, find something else. Preloading the liver support is great but you should take a WHOLE bunch more support supps while on cycle. For more cycles OTC PTC is okay but a SERM is always better. A SERM by itself is not enough during PCT. You should also take a natural test booster, a cortisol control, and I like AI's post cycle support tabs. Depending on the cycle and pct you might need to worry about bounceback estro issues. Yes if you are experiencing estro related sides on cycle you need to take action quick. Depending on the symptoms you could either find something to take care of the symptoms (which may or may not be a SERM) or you might have to stop the cycle. There is more to worry about than gyno. These answers are merely so you know i'm not blowing you off. They are NOT complete and you should research each of your questions in significant detail before proceeding.

Please take my advice and wait to start a cycle. Otherwise you will end up with boobs.

mischief628

Awards
Sounds good thank you, I think I will wait then :)

Is there some place specific where I could find all this information? I've been doing a lot of reading for about a month now and it seems like all the information is scattered all over the web. Makes it kind of hard and confusing.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
Use the search function within this website; type in a keyword. You should find tons of info. Happy reading.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
agreed...the search function on this website will help to answer most, if not all questions