PCT/ Serm question.

Jaimequap

Awards
so I am curious I have been running 1 Andro and 4 andro for a couple weeks now and I’m almost coming to an end. My question is what is the best PCT or Natty and serm I should use. I Want to hear your guises opinion and also maybe feedback of what you guys have used. I have been told to run Rebirth and also post cycle 3x by vital labs Thoughts on this? Yay? nay?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Clomid and or nolvadex. Maybe a test booster too, if ya want.

Don’t come off the stuff until you have a serm to dose.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You might be able to pull it off with rebirth, but I would still suggest a serm. There very cheap and easy to find. Check the board sponsors for clomid, I'm pretty sure at least one has it.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lmao. You're asking this close to your cycle being completed? Not good.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s been said literally thousands of times. Get your PCT together before you even start your cycle. Why do people still do this?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't stress about it. Make a decision and stay on until you get your pct. Andros are not that strong. If you were on week 5 of superdrol or trest then I would actually call you a moron.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you’ve only been running a couple of weeks and your about to finish one has to question whether it was worth it. Pretty much everything on a 1/4 andro stack you would find with a simple search will say they take 4 weeks to kick in and to run for 8 weeks.

Pretty much what you are doing is suppressing your natural test and then stopping before you get most of the benefit of doing so........

Bit like buying flowers, dinner and champagne for a women and then walking away when she takes her panties off

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
1. Post this in the anabolics section, not the nutrition section
2. 4 weeks is not a sufficient cycle length
3. always have PCT on hand before beginning your cycle. Ordering and shipping a legit SERM can take time, and if you have bad side effects and need to end early you're in big trouble if you don't have your PCT ready to go.

My recommendation would be to run an 8 week cycle, follow it with nolva or clomid + Alphamax or MTest