Make PCT 42% more effective with Testosterone Conversion Factor-1 (TCF-1)!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NOTICE : As of 5-25-2010 TCF-1 was increased from a 4oz bottle to an 8oz bottle, doubling the number of servings from 12 to 24. This is twice as many servings for the same price of $29.95

Dear AM,

Testosterone Conversion Factor-1 (TCF-1) is here.

Benefits –

• Raise total testosterone 42% in 12 days
  • Converts cholesterol to testosterone
  • Contains a 100% naturally occurring d-amino acid
  • No herbs - No stimulants - No steroids or hormones

TCF-1 is the perfect testosterone stimulator for men who –

• Have low LH and low testosterone and want to restore normal levels of both
  • Have normal LH with low testosterone and want to restore normal testosterone levels
  • Have normal LH and normal testosterone and want to maximize production of both

TCF-1 works by increasing the conversion of cholesterol to testosterone. TCF-1 is completely non-suppressive to hormone production and is the perfect addition to any testosterone boosting stack or post cycle therapy (PCT).

To learn how to use Testosterone Conversion Factor-1 in your supplement regimen or PCT visit the official Primordial Performance d-aspartic acid discussion thread.

Watch the animation to see exactly how Testosterone Conversion Factor-1 works.

TCF-1 is moving fast and bottles are limited. Grab this product now while it’s in stock.

Buy TCF-1 from Primordial Performance

$29.95 for a 24 day supply

(use 12 days on, 12 days off)

Thank you for supporting Primordial Performance!

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924

Email - [email protected]

9am-5pm PST Live Chat - Primordial Performance Live Support

Visit - Primordial Performance

Primordial Performance LLC
13331 NE Whitaker Way
Portland OR 97230

References-

1. The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats.
Antimo D’Aniello et al.
Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology 2009, 7;120

2. D-Aspartic acid: An endogenous amino acid with an important neuroendocrine role.
Antimo D’ Anello
Brain Research Reviews 53;215-234 (2007)

3. D-Aspartate stimulation of testosterone synthesis in rat Leydig cells. FEBS
Nagata, Y., et al.
Lett. 444, 160–164. (1999)

4. Stimulation of steroidogenic acute regulatory protein (stAR) gene expression by D-aspartate in rat Leydig cells.
Nagata, Y., et al.
FEBS Lett. 454, 317–320. (1999)

5. Regulation of Leydig Cell Steroidogenic Function During Aging
Barry R. et al.
BIOLOGY OF REPRODUCTION 63, 977–981 (2000)

6. Involvement of D-aspartic acid in the synthesis of testosterone in rat testes.
D'Aniello, A., et al.
Life Sci. 59, 97–104. (1996)

UKStrength

Anyone adding this to their PCT at the moment? Seems like the perfect addition to me! :D

ordo ab chao

ordo ab chao

Awards
How would you reccomend dosing this for pct? Simply start on day 1 with a serm? I was thinking about starting six days prior to pct to start raising test so there is less of a "crash" coming off cycle. What are your thoughts on this?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So how long after the 12 days will your test stay that high? Wouldnt your test start to revert back to normal the day after your last serving?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Buy One Get One on TCF-1 right now…

Just add two bottles of TCF-1 to your cart and the second bottle is automatically free.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How would you reccomend dosing this for pct? Simply start on day 1 with a serm? I was thinking about starting six days prior to pct to start raising test so there is less of a "crash" coming off cycle. What are your thoughts on this?
Starting 6 days prior to PCT is exactly how we recommend to use TCF-1 with PCT.

So you would run 12 days starting 6 days before PCT, then take 12 days off, then cycle another 12 days with your second bottle.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So how long after the 12 days will your test stay that high? Wouldnt your test start to revert back to normal the day after your last serving?
Test levels stayed about 30% elevated after 3 days of dropping the D-asp as it showed that d-asp collects in the testicular tissue.

I imagine your T levels would slowly go back to baseline after stopping though unless you are making efforts to support your T levels with healthy life-style habits.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great interview Eric, I'm definately adding this to my next PCT, along with the TRS, any info on this being added to the TRS?
Yep, its going to become apart of the TRS soon... its a great stack with it.

-Eric

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Test levels stayed about 30% elevated after 3 days of dropping the D-asp as it showed that d-asp collects in the testicular tissue.

I imagine your T levels would slowly go back to baseline after stopping though unless you are making efforts to support your T levels with healthy life-style habits.

-Eric
Thank you, the answer I was looking for.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
No logs or real life feedback on this yet since release? Awesome deal by the way!!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No logs or real life feedback on this yet since release? Awesome deal by the way!!
There is feedback in already... and its pretty impressive..

You should start seeing feedback within a few pages of this thread -

-Eric

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Interesting...I'd think a serm or AI would be recommended with this in pct.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Interesting...I'd think a serm or AI would be recommended with this in pct.
You would really only want to run an AI with TCF-1 if you KNOW you have estrogen problems. Otherwise, the rise in estrogen from TCF-1 isnt going to cause any problem since its proportionate to other hormones in the body.

-Eric

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Last day on the buy one get one guys.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, use the coupon code MAXPCT and you can get TCF-1 for free with purchase of the Testosterone Recovery Stack! Just head over to the Primordial store.

You can also use NATURALEXTREME to get TCF-1 50% off with purchase of Phytotest.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, use the coupon code MAXPCT and you can get TCF-1 for free with purchase of the Testosterone Recovery Stack! Just head over to the Primordial store.

You can also use NATURALEXTREME to get TCF-1 50% off with purchase of Phytotest.
Bump so people see this!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Either one of those is great, I love the addition of Pytotest to PCT!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
or you could buy the bulk DAA at nutra for 7.99...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it the sodium version used in the human study? (serious question)
No it isn't. I had to dose it at over double the dose to get a small DAA effect. At much higher a dose, it causes the ****s for most people.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This is goin to last untill Monday guys, hop on this.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No it isn't. I had to dose it at over double the dose to get a small DAA effect. At much higher a dose, it causes the ****s for most people.
Yeah, I was curious if it was the same version because I have heard others mentioning issues with bulk DAA, and was curious if that is what was causing it.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I was curious if it was the same version because I have heard others mentioning issues with bulk DAA, and was curious if that is what was causing it.
Ive yet to try TCF-1 and im hoping I dont experience the daa sh#$.