clomid dosing for x mass pct

sierranevada1

Awards
hey guys i am pre loading my supps now and looking to start my second x mass cycle soon. I ordered clomid for pct and not sure what else i should take aong side with it. please give me a little insight on how i should dose the clomid and what other supp i shoud take with pct and te dosing protocall as well. thanks for the help

i was thinking clomid 50/50/50/50
and t-911 0/0/x/x/x/x to make it a week pct how does this sound? anything else i need to add?

Matt

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
hey guys i am pre loading my supps now and looking to start my second x mass cycle soon. I ordered clomid for pct and not sure what else i should take aong side with it. please give me a little insight on how i should dose the clomid and what other supp i shoud take with pct and te dosing protocall as well. thanks for the help

i was thinking clomid 50/50/50/50
and t-911 0/0/x/x/x/x to make it a week pct how does this sound? anything else i need to add?

Matt
Id start your t911 day 1 of pct along side clomi.

optinal cortisol blocker (reduce xt) but other than that looks good to me bud:439:

sierranevada1

Awards
thanks a ton i will deff do that do i run the reduce xt along side or a couple weeks in to pct?