Deca/Test PCT

HeartBreaker

Awards
I am 4 weeks into my deca/test cylce and i am looking for advice on an appropriate PC. I have read numerous threads and it seems to me that everone has a different opinion.
I already have nolvadex but i was also looking into the testosterone recovery stack from primordial performance. As well as PostCycleSupport by anabolic innovations and DieselTestHardcore.
I really want to make sure i have a good post cycle but being that this is my first cycle i have no experience with any of the products listed. Any recommendation/help as to a solid PC would be greatly appreciated

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
You probably won't get an answer because people expect you to have this planned BEFORE your cycle. That and some people just straight up don't know, like myself.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
if ur on test and deca u better be running hcg and clomid at some point. The SERMs are teh heart of ur PCT not the assists, PCT assist is ok Sustain alpha or diesel test is good for a natty test booster.

U should have Clomid and Hcg tho when running long cycles.

HeartBreaker

Awards
I am runnin Hcg im running it on cycle at 250 iu every 4th day. I have nolvadex for Pct and i may buy clomid too i know alot of people run nolva and clomid together as their sole pct. The only reason i didnt buy clomidalready is that i hear it makes you extremely emoptional which is not really i side id like. Anyway someone please give me some advice this is my first cycle i have nolva i can get clomid if necessary but do i need to run an OTC test booster as well is nolva and clomid enough? is there anything else i need?
I start my PCT in 8 weeks i have PLENTY of time to get whatever else i need so will someone with experience please help me out im looking for some PCT wisdom
Thanks

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
i suggest u get some clomid. The only times u will be emotional is when u go over 100mg.

Clomid is better at restoring test levels than nolva.

As far as PCT goes u will want to run the serms correctly, when done running serms u will then be able to see how u feel and if u feel u need an extra boost than use a natty test supplement such as sustain alpha or diest test.

HeartBreaker

Awards
ok so only run clomid and nolva for 30 days... would it be benificial to run a test booster like diesel test with the clomid and nolva?
What about dosing for weeks 1-4 on the nolva and clomid?

Mike Sav

Awards
can you please pm me and tell me where u got your nolva

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
ok so only run clomid and nolva for 30 days... would it be benificial to run a test booster like diesel test with the clomid and nolva?
What about dosing for weeks 1-4 on the nolva and clomid?
doseages can vary depending on who you have read and researched and what you have experienced in the past.

I personally run my natty test boosters the first day after PCT has finished, then get my blood tests a month after natty test booster has ended.

Clomid you can do soemthing like 100/75/50/50
nolva if u want to run it along side 20/20/10/10
Then start natty test booster.
Remember to get pre and post cycel blood work done.