First H-drol cycle! Suggestions Please

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
hey guys I have 3 bottles of Hdrol that I've had laying around since the ban..Plan on starting in March..Ive done an Epi cycle back in Nov, so this will be my first time on Hdrol..Planning on running 50/75/75/75/75/75 or100 for Pct i was gonna run the TRS stack from Primordial performance I have heard great things about this stack for PCT..I do have liquid Nolva left over from my epi run..do you think I'll even need to use it since i have the TRS stack..

Also very important question: I've been taking formex for about a month and Im on my last week so i was wondering how long should I wait after finishing the formex before I start Hdrol??

i am gonna load cylce support for 2 wks prior and thru Pct...Fish oil, multi, ZMA,cissus,

What do you all think? any suggestions?

Thanks

trojanman1016

Awards
I think the testorserone recovery stack would be sufficient, i personally loved it good luck!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Id finisih formex and wait a month or so.

since you got 3 bottles of hdrol, start with 75mgs

Inhibit E 2/2/1/1
PCT Assist
Reduce XT or Suppress C
Liver Assist XT

;)

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the suggestions...How about running OEP with Hdrol?? is that possible?

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
not familiar with it so I wont comment :nervous:
I guess what Im asking is is it a good idea to run a thermogenic with HDROL?? If not then what is a good energy supplement to use while on cycle?