M-Drol (Cycle Assist & PCT suggestions)

Kjax39

Awards
Hey guys, I'm planning on starting a cycle of M-Drol as soon as I get everything I need. I'd like to ask you guys what you think are the best things to take for support. I'm trying to make sure I get a quality cycle assist that takes care of both kidney and liver support.

My biggest concern is what I should do during PCT because a lot of people are mentioning gyno and a loss of libido and half-erections, & I really don't my libido to take a hit, so what's the best things you guys think I should take? I'm looking for affordable stuff but I'll pay up to take care of my body.

PS - I'm starting work at a bank in a couple weeks. These type of things only show up on urine tests when they're testing for it specifically, right?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Type each specific individual question into google hit enter and begin reading, this will help tremendously.

Kjax39

Awards
I know, I've been doing a lot of research. But, nearly everything I have read varies in some way. I figured I'd sign up here in hopes of learning a lot more because I was referred to these forums by a few people. I'm only trying to make sure that I am safe and that I take the right things. I would greatly appreciate it if any of you guys could help me out.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It varies cause people are different. So you have to find out what is best for you.
But there are basics that go for all cycles, you don't seem to know them.

But once you have learned more, id be happy to help with advanced questions.

Kjax39

Awards
Well, I thought about going with cel's cycle assist for liver support, saw palmetto for prostate, & just some cranberry juice to protect my kidneys. And during PCT taking Nolvadex as a SERM. I was considering Inhibit-e but some people seem to be bashing it. I will be taking fish oil and multivitamins. As far as my diet goes, I already drink a gallon of water a day and I will be taking in plenty of proteins and carbs. Any additional advice? Or corrections?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never seen inhibit e bashed.

Cycle assist has all you need.

PIKEstrong

Awards
Get an AI and a test booster, along with a SERM you should be alright.

Kjax39

Awards
I've never seen inhibit e bashed.

Cycle assist has all you need.
Okay, I was about to ask if cycle assist would cover my kidneys and prostate. So, to keep it simple, I'm good to go with cycle assist on-cycle and inhibit-e for my PCT? And that's it? And basically I just have to take a chance with my libido?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, I was about to ask if cycle assist would cover my kidneys and prostate. So, to keep it simple, I'm good to go with cycle assist on-cycle and inhibit-e for my PCT? And that's it? And basically I just have to take a chance with my libido?
Inhibit e if to be used as part of a more comprehensive pct plan.
Get some clomid

Kjax39

Awards
Aright. Are you saying get clomid instead of inhibit? Or take both clomid and inhibit?

EDIT: I am also considering SNS DAA during my PCT

resmant

resmant

Awards
Hey guys, I'm planning on starting a cycle of M-Drol as soon as I get everything I need. I'd like to ask you guys what you think are the best things to take for support. I'm trying to make sure I get a quality cycle assist that takes care of both kidney and liver support.

My biggest concern is what I should do during PCT because a lot of people are mentioning gyno and a loss of libido and half-erections, & I really don't my libido to take a hit, so what's the best things you guys think I should take? I'm looking for affordable stuff but I'll pay up to take care of my body.

PS - I'm starting work at a bank in a couple weeks. These type of things only show up on urine tests when they're testing for it specifically, right?
Bro looks like your not even sure of what your doing, if this is your first cycle I would suggest to drop the m-drol and run something like p-mag or h-drol, there are many logs and threads on those two that you can look at to give you a better understanding