My PCT, confidant about it but open for input!

Generallee

Awards
just completed a light 10 week test-E cycle was doing about 400 mg every 8 days. Had good results. i decided to do this one so light because I hadn't run Test-E before. I liked it, but had quite a few sides compared to next to zero with my sustanon 300 cycle. Anyways i took the last injection. Almost 12 days ago so my PCT is gonna start in the next 2-3 days.

Tamoxifen C( research chem) 50/40/25/25
Clo 100/50/50/50
Formex- As recommended.

Reason why i am running clo so slow is cause i want to see how i react. I have read it really affects your emotions and when going thru PCT last time i was pretty moody on just NOLVA/ Formex. So i just wanna see how i react.

While on cycle i don't really loose temper or get more aggression though.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
looks good but wait a little longer before starting PCT. google the half life of test e and you'll see it takes quite awhile to clear your system. PCT looks great though, I always use nolva AND clomid in case one of them is bunk and they work great in combo.

walker11

Awards
try adding some creatine to your PCT to help keep a little extra size.

Generallee

Awards
I am changing clo amount to 100/50/50/50

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I am changing clo amount to 100/50/50/50
50mgs 4 weeks is fine.

formex is an ai i think? anyways if it is, are you sure its strong enough? I prefer exemstane

Generallee

Awards
50mgs 4 weeks is fine.

formex is an ai i think? anyways if it is, are you sure its strong enough? I prefer exemstane
AI bro whats that? its active is formenstane MCPE...i heard good reviews n i figured on top of nolva, clo it should be plenty

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
AI bro whats that? its active is formenstane MCPE...i heard good reviews n i figured on top of nolva, clo it should be plenty
aromtase inhibitor. id just use exemstane or adex IMO.