X-tren / M-drol PCT. Is Clomid, T-911, PCT Assist, Prime enough to make a comeback?

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
Is Clomid, T-911, PCT Assist, & Prime enough to make a comeback from hell?

Going to be doing a X-tren / M-drol cycle. I have done all my research for the proper staples throughout the cycle. I am just double checking on my PCT to make sure I have everything needed as these two compounds are going to cause shut down issues severely.

Cycle will be;

X-tren 'from CEL' ; 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 120 / 120 (depending on the first 4 weeks may stick with 90, may go to 120 for the last weeks to keep gains going as the drol will be cut off.)

M-drol; 10 / 20 / 20 / 10 (If my body will let me do the fourth week or not.)

PCT (4 weeks total);

Clomid (I need to research the clomid dosages for this particular cycle, not sure on how long I should take it for.)

PCT Assist from CEL

T-911 from LG Science (Legal Gear)

PRIME from USPlabs (to help keep the gains)

Being the cycle will be a killer on shutting down test, would you rec. something else to get me back to normal or will I be fine with what I have? I have searched around but am not finding any good help for this type of cycle, sorry if I am flooding the board with a common question.

The dosages of the cycle products may change after I start it, depending on how my body reacts to it.