SERM question I can`t "search" an answer for.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
A friend, yes, REALLY a friend, not me, did a cycle of M-Drol a few months ago. He didn`t research and did not do ANY PCT. He now knows he needs to. He is gearing up for another cycle(Phera/Epi). The question is should he do a SERM now, before this cycle he`s planning or is the damage done and just do the cycle and SERM properly this time?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
You are one good friend. :).

He should SERM, especially with P Plex.

Bberforlife

Awards
He should get some blood work done if possible. If he can see what his levels are he will be able to make the right choice of when do use the SERM. What dosage did he use?

reptone

Awards
  • Established
He should get some blood work done if possible. If he can see what his levels are he will be able to make the right choice of when do use the SERM. What dosage did he use?
He did 10 each day first week, 20 all through the 2nd and 30 the 3rd. I don`t think bloodwork will be possible. Should he SERM firat and then do his cycle or is it too late to SERM for that old cycle?

j3ffbeck

Awards
if he's gonna run the next cycle right away, then there's no need to SERM before it. It's not gonna help anything so he should just run the ****ing thing and SERM after but probably extend the PCT to 5-6 weeks if he goes this route. The thing to do though if he wants to be healthy is to SERM for a month now. Wait 2 more months after that, then cycle followed by a SERM for a month.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
anytime I'm off i like to have my test high so I'd recommend a serm before. I like the idea of a longer pct too.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
He did 10 each day first week, 20 all through the 2nd and 30 the 3rd. I don`t think bloodwork will be possible. Should he SERM firat and then do his cycle or is it too late to SERM for that old cycle?
if he cant check labs first, then just have him order the SERM and have it ready, then do the cycle then PCT. I like clomid but that's just me.