Toremifene is insane

R

RTD1

Awards
Just did a 4 week cycle of P-Plex - 30/30/30/30.

It shut me down pretty good. Balls were about half normal size and sack was all pulled up close to my body.

Started PCT 3 days ago. Torem @ 120mg/day, will cut to 80mg for a week and then down to 60.

But holy ****, in 3 days my balls have grown back to 80% of normal size. They friggin ache they're growing so fast. And I had itchy nipples towards the end of cycle, that stopped on day one.

Torem is no joke, at this rate I'll be back to normal after a week.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just did a 4 week cycle of P-Plex - 30/30/30/30.

It shut me down pretty good. Balls were about half normal size and sack was all pulled up close to my body.

Started PCT 3 days ago. Torem @ 120mg/day, will cut to 80mg for a week and then down to 60.

But holy ****, in 3 days my balls have grown back to 80% of normal size. They friggin ache they're growing so fast. And I had itchy nipples towards the end of cycle, that stopped on day one.

Torem is no joke, at this rate I'll be back to normal after a week.
Toremifene is good stuff. Too bad the only RC company I trust quit carrying it a while back.:12:

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Hmm I plan on running protodrol soon which is supposedly a weaker version of phera and was going to use clomid as my serm. Mayb I'll rethink this and look into Torem thanks for the info !