Halotest 25 OTC PCT help needed!!

evanhoy

Awards
I am about to run a cycle of halotest 25 for 4 weeks. i am going to run it 50/50/50/50 i believe. i have heard 75 for the last two weeks is best, but i want to be as safe as possible! anyways, i dont know exactly what to do for pct. i would like to avoid using a serm, and here is what i currently have. if you could just lmk what would be best to use, when to start using it, and at what dose it would be greatly appreciated! i just want to get back to baseline test asap!

Ive been training for about 2 years now. i am 6'3'', 200lbs. Dont know body fat, but i am lean. I am planning to start a cycle of halotest-25 for 4 weeks.. however i am wondering what all i should take with, and after for pct for the cycle. i have the following on hand

Halotest 25
Milk Thistle
saw palmetto
flaxseed oil
MSM
iforce reversitol
ai post cycle support
ai cycle support
formex
hyperdrol x2
mass fx
lean fx

what all should i include in my pct, when should i start it, and what dosage? thanks!

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Two years training, so I assume that this is your first time to use a ph correct?

There are some that would ask you to consider training a bit longer before using any ph/ps.

If you are to no matter what and still use it, this is what I would consider.

Cycle Support: 1 week before cycle, and continue throughout.

Halotest 25: 50/50/50/x/x [the x being in regards to either up the dosage or continue to extend it.]

For post cycle, I may do something like this.

Reversitol + Lean FX (may consider addition of Formex)

Off pct: Mass FX + Hyperdrol

I would consider another efa beside the flax, save the msm unless you have joint issues.

Formex + Post Cycle Support in the future after the Mass FX + Hyperdrol.

evanhoy

Awards
correct this is my first time using a ph. im currently finishing my last week up of a 4 week cycle of mass fx/hyperdrol x2. i was planning on going from that right to the hdrol cycle. any other advice would be appreciated!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
correct this is my first time using a ph. im currently finishing my last week up of a 4 week cycle of mass fx/hyperdrol x2. i was planning on going from that right to the hdrol cycle. any other advice would be appreciated!
I may hold off for a fews weeks before starting.

evanhoy

Awards
should i wait a while to take the halotest after taking the mass fx and hyperdrol x2 for 4 weeks?

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
IMO, I would use the reversitol, post cycle support, and lean fx for pct. I would actually use the formex on cycle at 25 mgs a day. I think by adding the formex along with the reversitol in pct is overkill. Way too much AI (6 bromo and ATD in reversitol) plus the formex. Maybe save the hx2 and mass fx for later on.

BrentD22

Awards
Just to be clear - for my PCT reversitol + lean fx, I am also taking post-cycle from PowerLab Nutrition as well. Is this enough for my PCT?

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
I did a Halo clone with noticable success. My PCT was AI PCS weeks 3-7 and reversitol weeks 1-4. I had no problems and actually still had gains into week 5 of PCT. I still had a SERM on hand because from what ive researched "ANYTHING" can happen!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did a Halo clone with noticable success. My PCT was AI PCS weeks 3-7 and reversitol weeks 1-4. I had no problems and actually still had gains into week 5 of PCT. I still had a SERM on hand because from what ive researched "ANYTHING" can happen!
I usually recommend for a OTC PCT

Resversitol weeks 1-4 3/2/2/1

Post Cycle Support weeks 3-6 at 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
I usually recommend for a OTC PCT

Resversitol weeks 1-4 3/2/2/1

Post Cycle Support weeks 3-6 at 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m.
I almost stopped at week 6 maybe i should have but still getting gains was impressing me so i continued a 7th week. Beens dont for a week now with PCT and feel good. PCS is a fantastic product and ive actually seen some bloodwork were PCS was all that was used on a 6 week 75/75/75/100/100 H Drol cycle. Very good product people should really consider this in their PCT!

BrentD22

Awards
Quick question - I went away over this past long weekend - Thursday - Today = 5 days (just got home). I did maybe the stupid thing I've ever done and that was forgetting my PCT of reversitol + lean fx at home with no way of getting it. Now I'm a bit nervous that I may have messed myself up. If I start back up today should I do anything else? Should I be super nervous or will I be OK once the reversitol gets fully into my system over the next 3.5 weeks?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick question - I went away over this past long weekend - Thursday - Today = 5 days (just got home). I did maybe the stupid thing I've ever done and that was forgetting my PCT of reversitol + lean fx at home with no way of getting it. Now I'm a bit nervous that I may have messed myself up. If I start back up today should I do anything else? Should I be super nervous or will I be OK once the reversitol gets fully into my system over the next 3.5 weeks?
You should be ok.

BrentD22

Awards
It could all be in my head, but I do feel like my nuts are slightly smaller. I do feel weaker, but that is most likely due to being off cycle. I also feel less energy, but that could also be due to the long weekend and no gym (the gym makes me feel alive).

So now that I will be back on my PCT my test levels should come back fine?

Did I do any damage either temp or long term?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It could all be in my head, but I do feel like my nuts are slightly smaller. I do feel weaker, but that is most likely due to being off cycle. I also feel less energy, but that could also be due to the long weekend and no gym (the gym makes me feel alive).

So now that I will be back on my PCT my test levels should come back fine?
Yes they should come back fine.

BrentD22

Awards
I really appreciate your time and professionalizm (spelling) with me. I know what I did was very stupid, but it happened and I just want to be re-insured that I'll be OK once I get going on my full PCT. Reversitol, lean fx, and I forgot that I am also taking "Post Cycle" from PowerLab Nutrition too.

Should I go ahead and order some nolva or clomid "just in case" or do you think I'll be OK. I know you already answered me, but I'm sure you can understand my concern. I do feel like my test is most likely low due to my testies being smaller than normal and wanting to sleep in after getting really crappy sleep at night.

Again much props and thanks!

androchem

androchem

Awards
I really appreciate your time and professionalizm (spelling) with me. I know what I did was very stupid, but it happened and I just want to be re-insured that I'll be OK once I get going on my full PCT. Reversitol, lean fx, and I forgot that I am also taking "Post Cycle" from PowerLab Nutrition too.

Should I go ahead and order some nolva or clomid "just in case" or do you think I'll be OK. I know you already answered me, but I'm sure you can understand my concern. I do feel like my test is most likely low due to my testies being smaller than normal and wanting to sleep in after getting really crappy sleep at night.

You need to try and relax man, your are creating stress and anxiety, and is probably the reason you feel weaker. Obviously you don't have the "extra" strength you would on cycle, but freaking yourself out is detrimental to your gains. None of us our doctors, so if we told you yes man you will be 100% no problem in a few weeks, we would be lying. You ran a very mild pro-hormone, and in my opinion you would recover from that cycle without a pct in a month or so without a problem. The chances you "messed" yourself up are 1 in a 1000. Of course your testes may have been a little smaller then usual, but this is what happens when you take hormonal products specifically prohormones or aas. It is almost always certain that within 2 months your testes will be back to their normal healthy size and production. I ran a x-tren and havoc stack for six weeks, and to be completely honest didn't even run a pct, didn't use a estrogen inhibitor, didnt use a testosterone booster, and guess what? Blood work 2 months later has come back perfect. This wasn't a mistake due to a lack of knowledge, but as you progress with the scheme of things you will become in sync with your body. I am in no way advocating cycles without pct's, just saying your are over reacting a bit because you are probably new to the anabolic game. Just relax, get good sleep, eat properly, and train your ass off and you will be back to normal before you know it. YOU ARE OK DUDE RELAX :cheers:.
Again these are not words from a doctor, and have no medical value. just merely hypothetical comments :eek:uttahere:

BrentD22

Awards
Thanks - your right I should be fine! I'm going to make an appointment in a couple of months with my Dr. to be sure, but I'm sure I'd feel a lot different vs. my placebo freak-out anxiety about this. Thanks again!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I would order it. I will not run a cycle with a SERM handy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Pheromones 7
Anabolics 45
Anabolics 36
35 and Older 3