CEL E-STANE PCT?

R

rob88

Awards
I have seen so many mixed reviews on what to use for my PCT im going a 20/30/30/40 cycle of E-Stane and was was planing on using liver support-ZMA-Creatine-PCT assist-& liquid nolva. But I hear some people saying I should use clomid or OTC instead of nolva what would be best for keeping my gains?

philo1025

philo1025

Awards
rob88 I would love to know too...I thinks its an age old question...no one really knows

R

rob88

Awards
Has anyone who tryed both had a better experience from one or the other?

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
I used an OTC pct for my epi cycle last January BUT had clomid on hand just to be safe. Epi was very mild as far as shutdown goes however I did not have blood work taken so I cant really be sure.(Just basing my post cycle on libidio, strength, endurance etc.) For my PCT, I went with AX aPCT, Activate Extreme, and Lean Extreme. I recovered just fine and kept nearly all of my gains. Hope this helps guys.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I personally think a SERM should be a staple to every PCT, just depends on the compound or cycle as to what kind or how much should be taken. IMO with Epi, Nolva at 20 mgs a day for two weeks followed by two weeks of 10 mgs would be plenty for that.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally think a SERM should be a staple to every PCT, just depends on the compound or cycle as to what kind or how much should be taken. IMO with Epi, Nolva at 20 mgs a day for two weeks followed by two weeks of 10 mgs would be plenty for that.
Agreed a low dose SERM and a natty test booster like Stoked would be the safest way to go.