PCT? DEISEL TEST,CYCLE SUPPORT,LX,REVERSITOL

Roaddog 642

Roaddog 642

Awards
PCT? DIESEL TEST,CYCLE SUPPORT,LX,REVERSITOL

Hey guys this is my first post after several weeks of reading so here goes.

Stats:
31yrs old
177lbs
5'10”
8yrs lifting exp.
4 day split/cardio 2x week
3rd PH cycle

This is my first real pct as I was to uninformed and ignorant to really do any the first cycle which was pre ban Equibolan and I only ran nolvadex xt for the second cycle of pre ban Lg M1t.

I am going to start a 5 week H-drol solo run @ 75/75/75/75/100.
I have purchased Diesel test, Cycle support, Lean Xtreme and Reversitol for Pct.

The questions:

Do I need all four?
When do I phase them in?
Dosages?
Length of cycle?

With so many opinions on here it is difficult to feel confident about making up a game plan and I want to make sure and make good use of everything and keep as much of my gains as possible. Any help, criticism, suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. If there is any info needed that I have not provided please let me know.

Also I forgot to add that I will also be taking a multiV, creatine, and EFA's through out the cycle and the Pct.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hey guys this is my first post after several weeks of reading so here goes.

Stats:
31yrs old
177lbs
5'10”
8yrs lifting exp.
4 day split/cardio 2x week
3rd PH cycle

This is my first real pct as I was to uninformed and ignorant to really do any the first cycle which was pre ban Equibolan and I only ran nolvadex xt for the second cycle of pre ban Lg M1t.

I am going to start a 5 week H-drol solo run @ 75/75/75/75/100.
I have purchased Diesel test, Cycle support, Lean Xtreme and Reversitol for Pct.

The questions:

Do I need all four?
When do I phase them in?
Dosages?
Length of cycle?

With so many opinions on here it is difficult to feel confident about making up a game plan and I want to make sure and make good use of everything and keep as much of my gains as possible. Any help, criticism, suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. If there is any info needed that I have not provided please let me know.

Also I forgot to add that I will also be taking a multiV, creatine, and EFA's through out the cycle and the Pct.
Cycle Support you would use during the cycle. You would not need it during pct if your not running a SERM. You would use 1 scoop twice a day.

You can you the other 3 products in pct I would dose it like this

Weeks 1-4 of pct Resversitol 3/2/2/1

Weeks 1-4 of pct DTH 2 caps 3 times a day

Weeks 3-6 of pct Lean Xtreme 1 cap 3 times a day.

Roaddog 642

Roaddog 642

Awards
Thanks Pembroke! Exactly what I needed to know. I really appreciate people like you answering questions so that guys like me can get better results and stay healthier!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Cycle Support you would use during the cycle. You would not need it during pct if your not running a SERM. You would use 1 scoop twice a day.

You can you the other 3 products in pct I would dose it like this

Weeks 1-4 of pct Resversitol 3/2/2/1

Weeks 1-4 of pct DTH 2 caps 3 times a day

Weeks 3-6 of pct Lean Xtreme 1 cap 3 times a day.
Yea that looks good