H-Drol PCT supps

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
Im about to do my first DS cycle and I have two bottles of H-Drol and 2 bottles of cycle support on hand right now. Before I start the cycle I am going to order my supps for PCT. I have decided to go with iForce reversitol, Diesel test hardcore and lean xtreme. My questions are what would be the best ways to dose these to maximize their effectiveness, and how does this stack look as an OTC PCT for H-Drol? I do have access to clomid and letro but not nolva. Would either of those two choices be better options for PCT than the OTC stack I am planning to purchase?

mod edit: read the stickies. PS talk does not go in the supp forum.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im about to do my first DS cycle and I have two bottles of H-Drol and 2 bottles of cycle support on hand right now. Before I start the cycle I am going to order my supps for PCT. I have decided to go with iForce reversitol, Diesel test hardcore and lean xtreme. My questions are what would be the best ways to dose these to maximize their effectiveness, and how does this stack look as an OTC PCT for H-Drol? I do have access to clomid and letro but not nolva. Would either of those two choices be better options for PCT than the OTC stack I am planning to purchase?
I would dose like this.

Resversitol 3/2/2/1

DTH 2 caps a.m. 2 caps afternoon and 2 caps p.m.

Lean Xtreme starting week 3 of pct 1 cap 3 times a day.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
I would dose like this.

Resversitol 3/2/2/1

DTH 2 caps a.m. 2 caps afternoon and 2 caps p.m.

Lean Xtreme starting week 3 of pct 1 cap 3 times a day.
Why introduce the Lean Extreme in week 3 instead of from day 1? Cortisol will be rife from day 1 wont it? Fell free to correct me

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why introduce the Lean Extreme in week 3 instead of from day 1? Cortisol will be rife from day 1 wont it? Fell free to correct me
Cortisol should not be a major problem at the beginning of the pct.:)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see so am i write in thinking the rebound takes 2-3 weeks to occur? is this apparent with most PH's?
Rebound is mostly a estrogen thing. If you supress estro to much in pct with a SERM or to much of a AI. you can have some rebound estro after stopping them.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Rebound is mostly a estrogen thing. If you supress estro to much in pct with a SERM or to much of a AI. you can have some rebound estro after stopping them.
Okay so does cortisol take a couple of weeks before it could lose the muscle gained (if any)?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
good info about the cortisol, i didn't know that.