Trenadrol and Nolva

ondaslab

Awards
I plan on using trenadrol for my next cycle. I have nolva on hand. Is it okay to use it for pct? I heard i should use clomid instead, will nolva or reversitol okay to substitute?
thanks

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Get some clomid and run both. nolva 40/20/20/10 Clomid 50/50/50/25. thats what im doing right now

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
nolva is a bad idea. Do not use it with trenadrol

ondaslab

Awards
does anyone know is there some sort of article on this website about tren compunds.

i have nolva but thinkin bout buying Toremifene Citrate but dont want to spend money if im should b okay.
thanks

sammoken22

Awards
I plan on using trenadrol for my next cycle. I have nolva on hand. Is it okay to use it for pct? I heard i should use clomid instead, will nolva or reversitol okay to substitute?
thanks
Nolva is fine for Trenadrol. But so is Clomid. And if you are running Trena solo, at no higher than 90mg, Reversitol isnt a bad OTC choice too, so you can save the Nolva for a more serious cycle

Get some clomid and run both. nolva 40/20/20/10 Clomid 50/50/50/25. thats what im doing right now
holy sheets why? Your total-test and free-test will be off tha charts at the end of your PCT, but its a little excessive to stack both these SERMs with a trena solo cycle

nolva is a bad idea. Do not use it with trenadrol
This isnt true

why is it a bad idea?
It isnt

does anyone know is there some sort of article on this website about tren compunds.

i have nolva but thinkin bout buying Toremifene Citrate but dont want to spend money if im should b okay.
thanks
Again Nolva is fine.
Do you want to know about nandrolone derivatives that are currently legal (such as trenadrol, tren<estra-4,9>, 12-ethyl, and 13-ethyl) or just estra-4,9(most commonly refered to as "Tren")

sammoken22

Awards
Leaky tits
lactating gynecomastia is very rare

Nolva can upregulate/stimulate progesterone receptors...and what kind of compound is tren?
trenadrol, according to its nomenclature, is trenbolone with a methoxy bond at the 17-beta position(so it is actually really illegal but shh! I love the stuff). So to answer your question, trenadrol is a modification of the nandrolone we all know and love: Trenbolone

As far as Nolva upregulating progesterone receptors.... I have never read any reports showing that. It is an estrogen agonist in the liver(and possibly in a few other places), but the fact that nolva blocks the negative estrogenic feedback loop in the hypothalamus means that it would also be inhibiting progesterone receptors

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
lactating gynecomastia is very rare

trenadrol, according to its nomenclature, is trenbolone with a methoxy bond at the 17-beta position(so it is actually really illegal but shh! I love the stuff). So to answer your question, trenadrol is a modification of the nandrolone we all know and love: Trenbolone

As far as Nolva upregulating progesterone receptors.... I have never read any reports showing that. It is an estrogen agonist in the liver(and possibly in a few other places), but the fact that nolva blocks the negative estrogenic feedback loop in the hypothalamus means that it would also be inhibiting progesterone receptors

I wasn't seriously asking you what kind of compound trenadrol is. I don't know where you came up with the conclusion that leaking nipps isn't common because it happens a lot, you don't have to look through many progestin logs to see that. Search and you will find more.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a Mdrol/tren stack and i was planning on using Nolva: at 40/20/20/10. But after reading about leaky nips and prolactin gyno i just bought some clomid for the last 3 weeks of my serm Stages of pct.

I bought the clomid because i did the stack.

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
I wasn't seriously asking you what kind of compound trenadrol is. I don't know where you came up with the conclusion that leaking nipps isn't common because it happens a lot, you don't have to look through many progestin logs to see that. Search and you will find more.
Ya, what he said for sure...

Embrace the suck....... you got that one right too, lol

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Please someone link me to "Nolva upregulating the PR"

I read couple of time that nolva SUPRESSED women lactatin nipples, and it was a research done.

Anyways, nolva is fine with tren, i been there, done that with no problem. You don't need clomid cause "someone prefers it on nolva."

Try nolva and taper an AI in 2nd week till 5th

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Gynecol Oncol. 1999 Mar;72(3):331-6

There you go

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Oh, that, thank you sir.

I read that before, but they provided no other information how does nolva does that, and why, and if clomid and nolva are similar than why clomid doesn't do the same. Plus, upregulating somthing is different than activating it IMO.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Gynecol Oncol. 1999 Mar;72(3):331-6

There you go
Your not supposed to eat where you shit, isnt that the phrase?

"After the treatment, there was a net increase in the progesterone receptors and sex hormone binding globulin and a significant decrease in the estrogen receptors"
First it says 'net' increase, unless you can quantify that this study is irrelevant.

Second the study shows a decrease in estrogen receptors. Estrogen is necessary to induce the progesterone receptors, without Estrogen present the PGR's will not be activated. Therefore nolva is just fine for PCT.

ondaslab

Awards
i found this good read about this subject.
at

musclesweb.net/blog/what-is-prolactin-or-progesterone-gyno/

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Your not supposed to eat where you shit, isnt that the phrase?

First it says 'net' increase, unless you can quantify that this study is irrelevant.

Second the study shows a decrease in estrogen receptors. Estrogen is necessary to induce the progesterone receptors, without Estrogen present the PGR's will not be activated. Therefore nolva is just fine for PCT.
Absoulotaly!

accordin to this:
prolactin only has a stimulatory effect on gynecomastia in the prescence of high circulating estrogen levels. Testosterone which aromotizes to estrogen caused a cause of increased prolactin according to (Acta Endocrinol (Copenh) 1984 Feb;105(2):167-72).

Low estrogen, no prolactin.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
First of all, endometrium and breast are very different tissues. Second of all, there are papers showing that progesterone receptors are either unaffected only slightly increased in breast with short term treatment and reduced with longer term treatment.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
Cycle Logs 6
mikeymike85 Anabolics 30
Anabolics 27
Honey Anabolics 16