SPAWN PCT help...

caliphotog

Awards
Hey guys,
So I followed the advice of a local nutrition shop and started out on SPAWN without doing any research, assuming that they where gicing me good information. DUMB!!! I know!!! If I had only been smart enough to check things out first I would have been able to prepare myself. The guy at the shop told me that after 4 weeks, at 3 pills a day all I would need is Novedex XT for 4 weeks, dosed at 2 pills a night. Well... obviously after looking on here I see that is totally incorrect.

Here is the question... I finished the Spawn, started on the Novedex XT and then realized what I need after reading on here. I ordered Clomid and it is on it's way. I don't know if I should continue the Novedex XT till I get the Clomid, or if I should stop the Novedex XT and start the Clomid when it arrives in 4 or 5 days. Or should I continue to run the Novedex XT and the Clomid at the same time. What dose do I use the Clomid at. So sorry for not being informed beforehand. Lesson learned!! ...and help MUCH appreciated!!!!

caliphotog

Awards
Thanks! I appreciate any help I can get. Would love more feedback! Should I continue or discontinue the Novedex XT...

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
clomid is better bc it will have a better chancein controlling the estrogen. Novadex XT is an "ok" product I tried it before not bad but yeah if you ran the spawn sitch to clomid. If clomid aint there up the dose on the novedex since 2 caps is really not a high rate to conreol much of estrogen. I would have went with reversitol over novadex xt.