m1t pct

kovalaybolt17

Awards
joined this site to gain some extra insight on my cycle.

i am 21 yeard old been working out for 5 years and i weigh 214 at 6' (approx 12%)
current lifts:
bench:305x1 285x3 (belt)
deadlift: 535x1 equipped (straps, belt)
squat: 405x1 (belt, wraps)
bb row: 275x3
seated press: 245x1

completely natty to this point, just waiting for my nolva to get here before i start my m1t.

given this is my first cycle ill be running m1t at 10mg a day for 2 weeks and see how i feel.. if good i will continue to possibly 3-4 weeks.

on cycle ill be running milk thistle, liv.52, vitamin b6 and b12, hawthorn, garlic caps, and potassium.

pct:
nolva 40-30-20-10
i also have a few legal AI's (estrodex and novedex xt) are these useless for this cycle or would i see some benefit? also i was wondering about trib on/off cycle.. would this be beneficial? thank you for any response.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
so, you have never run any other ph before..and u decide to go with m1t? wow. you need to seriously rethink this. m1t is like rat poison. there are plenty of safer alternatives to m1t...i would even include a superdrol clone in those. a good first cycle would be something like havoc/epi or h-drol. please rethink this.

kovalaybolt17

Awards
thats what i've been reading but i know of quite a few guys that had no real problems on it after similar cycles with no pct. thats right.. no pct. these guys are obviously idiots but said they still get boners. did you have a not so good experience on them? i've read any dose over 20mg's is cause for disaster. i'd be keeping it relatively low.

an answer to your question is that m1t was just the most readily available at the store i bought them at (secret stash). it seems half the guys take m1t hate it and the other half love it..i'd have no problem ending the cycle and immediatly starting with the nolva if sides were to much. i feel i've taken proper precautions. i'm not really into ordering roids over the internet either.. i'm paranoid enough with just ordering the tamoxifen. m1t is all i can really get my hands on for now without risking to much getting it.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
u can get something alot safer, right here. the store has tons of stuff. i mean u do what u want but m1t is very very harsh.

kovalaybolt17

Awards
i realise it is harsh.. in what reagrd would you say makes it harsher than other compounds? shutdown and liver toxicity mostly? i know i must be annoying you, and i've read alot.. some good some bad. have you ever ran a lower dose m1t similar to this?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i realise it is harsh.. in what reagrd would you say makes it harsher than other compounds? shutdown and liver toxicity mostly? i know i must be annoying you, and i've read alot.. some good some bad. have you ever ran a lower dose m1t similar to this?
shutdown, toxicity, bp issues, lethargy, etc.. i wont even touch the stuff and alot of people here wouldnt either.

kovalaybolt17

Awards
alright man thanks for the posts. i'll definatly proceed with caution if at all, probably a few more weeks till the tamoxifen so i'll think about it.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
I know plenty who ran m1t for their first "cycle" and it all went fine.. fairly explosive gains from my point of view (they blew up in two weeks..)
I tend to agree with papa though, I have never ran it but one of my friends got blood drawn and he had MAJOR BP/cholesterol issues post- cycle.
I'd add NAC into the mix if I were you, i've heard 1g milk thistle, and 1g NAC each day can help alot..
Nolva is for sure required since you'll prolly get shut down hard. I've never done anything but 20/20/10/10 as far as dosing though.
Maybe use a natty test booster as well during PCT. [trib can go here]
The estro/nolvadex I'm not too sure about.. I don't know the ingredients off hand but if one has some cortisol blocker that could help maintain some gains. Possibly run p-5-p if you start getting irritable nipples also..

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i know its just my opinion, you can find alot of threads for both sides of the argument, but IMO as a first cycle it is stupid. your body is not used to things like this. who knows how it will react especially with this compound. there are alot better options...just writing this for what it;s worth.

kovalaybolt17

Awards
well thank you both, ill carefully weigh my options and definatly wont run anything untill my nolva gets here.

given i have no experience i haven't even heard of NAC or p-5-p please elaborate and i'll definatly grab some.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
p-5-p can be found in the b-vitamin section, it's just pyroxidal-5-phoshphor- something.. which is the active ingredient in vitamin b6 which elleviates certain types of excessesive progesterone. : http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/now-foods/p-5-p-60-tabs.html
NAC = N-Acetyl-Cysteine: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/now-foods/nac-100-caps.html This is a cell structure booster which can help with sides as well
Both cheap and can help with certain sides, respectively

papa I'm with you, I'd choose a SD clone for a first.. but to each their own; it's tough stuff and I definately don't want another "omg m1t pct help pls gyno" thread.. heh
Do what you can to keep sides down, if you feel bad quit cycle and start PCT.. only you know your body- just remember to listen to it
good luck with whatever you choose

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Definitely monitor your BP and lipids carefully while on M1T. Also watch your sodium - M1T can puff you up, and if you add too much salt to your food you'll be super puffed - not good. Nolva or the like (SERM) is a must on M1T, although I didn't have Nolva the first time I used it - I didn't know better. After I found this site I quickly learned about SERMs and Nolva quickly managed the M1T bloat.

Are you taking one 10mg dose daily or two 5mg daily?

I've used M1T before when it was leagal and readily available, probably used it at least 5 times LOL. The best gains I had were with the 5mg tabs - I wish I could remember the name of the company.

kovalaybolt17

Awards
10mg's a day by andro technologies. i got nolva on the way and am not starting untill it gets here.