tren extrem pct double check.

wackmcjack

Awards
hey everyone, ive just been a lurk here for a while and obviously dont have any posts so heres my first. im 25 y/o 6'4" 264 low bf been training since i was a kid. diet, training , recovery, no drinking/drugs , ect is on the ball. and im going to take a tren extrem cycle but im little confused on exactly what pct i should use. so many mixed responses on what and which pct i should use i apologize in advance if theres already a million of these stoop questions. but neways pretty much all im looking for is a o.k. or a no to a better pct. so here it is. im going to run a 5 week 3 pills (forget the mgs) of the tren x and then run nolva 40 40 20 20 with all the lil things trib zma crea ect. suffiecent???

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
I am doing the same but I was warned off taking Nolva.

I am taking Clomid 100/100/50/50.

What are you taking on Cycle? You might want some L-Dopa to counter act the prolactin issues which sometimes surface on this product.

I got a bit of an itchy nipple. So I took Vitex and Vit B6. Seems to have cleared up now.

wackmcjack

Awards
got some L-dopa. why the clomoid over nolva jw?

SWOLL

Awards
i actually have the same question.
I planned on doing this:
Week 1:
AI Cycle Support
Week 2:
AI Cycle support/Tren Xtreme 30mgs
Week 3:
AI Cycle support/Tren Xtreme 60 mgs
Week 4:
AI Cycle Support/Tren Xtreme 60 mgs
Week 5:
AI Cycle Support/Tren Xtreme 90 mgs/Nolva 40 mgs
Week 6:
AI Post Cycle support/Nolva 40 mgs
Week 7:
AI Post Cycle/Nolva 20 mgs
Week 8:
Week 9:
AI Post cycle

thats what i plan on doing. i wouldnt reccommend jumping right into 3 pills(90 mgs) the first week of tren though like i believe you plan on doing.
Im wondering if my PCT will bring my sex drive back to perfect because i heard tren is harsh in that department and i wonder if what i have planned is strong enough to get my back to par.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
got some L-dopa. why the clomoid over nolva jw?
the tren is a progestin there is a possibility of prolactin issues which nolvadex can not help with.

This is what I have been told! I am quite new to this though!

SWOLL

Awards
the tren is a progestin there is a possibility of prolactin issues which nolvadex can not help with.

This is what I have been told! I am quite new to this though!
nah, nolva is definatly the better option the clomid. Its stronger, serves the exact same purpose and clomid has been known(if ran for long periods of time or too high dosages) to cause vision issues.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
I planned on doing this:
Week 1:
AI Cycle Support
Week 2:
Week 3:
Week 4:
Week 5:
Week 6:
Week 7:
Week 8:
Week 9:
AI Post cycle

thats what i plan on doing. i wouldnt reccommend jumping right into 3 pills(90 mgs) the first week of tren though like i believe you plan on doing.
Im wondering if my PCT will bring my sex drive back to perfect because i heard tren is harsh in that department and i wonder if what i have planned is strong enough to get my back to par.
The sex drive thing is weird....... for me i lost it for the first 2 weeks. Now its back in my final week of it and I am as horny as I have ever been! Dont really know what this means though!

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
nah, nolva is definatly the better option the clomid. Its stronger, serves the exact same purpose and clomid has been known(if ran for long periods of time or too high dosages) to cause vision issues.

I think this is true on the most part but I dont think Nolva is good witrh Tren based compounds because it can actually increaese the prolactin issues.

Need an expert to clear this up though!

wackmcjack

Awards
so if i go clomoid 100/100/50/50 ill be strait from the progest./e gyno? then run my natural t boost then im good??

SWOLL

Awards
The sex drive thing is weird....... for me i lost it for the first 2 weeks. Now its back in my final week of it and I am as horny as I have ever been! Dont really know what this means though!
really? wow, what was your PCT schedule if you dont mind

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
so if i go clomoid 100/100/50/50 ill be strait from the progest./e gyno? then run my natural t boost then im good??
really? wow, what was your PCT schedule if you dont mind
I beleive so!

My PCT is...

Clomid 100/100/50/50
Stoked! week 3 onwards in PCT.

SWOLL - I havent started my PCT yet! Still on my cycle!!!!! So very odd my horn has come back!

wackmcjack

Awards
I beleive so!

My PCT is...

Clomid 100/100/50/50
Stoked! week 3 onwards in PCT.

SWOLL - I havent started my PCT yet! Still on my cycle!!!!! So very odd my horn has come back!
so no gyno sides what so ever??

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
thanks!
did your sex drive kick in from the clomid or before you even started it?
I will tell you exactly what I did.....

Was a bit of a messy cycle as I did half arsed research as my friend had taken it and I listened to what he said which is not good as tren can effect people in different ways...

Week 1
T-Roid 60mg
Vit B6
Multi vit
Cod Liver oil
Milk Thistle

(No horn)

Week 2
T-Roid 60mg
Vit B6 Multi vit
Cod liver oil
Milk Thistle

(no horn, night sweats, tingly right nipple)

Week 3 - 5 What I should have run form the start!
T-Roid 90mg
Vit b6
Cod liver oil
Milk Thistle
ZMA
Vitex 1000mg

(horn back, tingly nips seem to have gone, night sweats not as bad)

I am in my 5th week now. 7 days to go. Current gains are 14lbs. Body fat up by 1%.

wackmcjack

Awards
is there nething i can take during cycle to help prevent gyno cause im little bit more proned than most

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
is there nething i can take during cycle to help prevent gyno cause im little bit more proned than most

L-Dopa, Vitex and P-5-P.

I only took Vitex and viatmin B6 though (non P-5-P form) but then again I had a scare!

wackmcjack

Awards
my bad Vitex is also thought to normalize excessive prolactin levels

Last edited:

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
vitax increases progesterone. why does this work for gyno prevention jw
I beleive in low doses this is correct. In high doses is has the opposite effect. 1000mg should do it :)

I beleive this is correct anyhow! This is what I was told! Again we need an expert to check through this threat to make sure I am right!

wackmcjack

Awards
so during i go vitex , L-dopa, p-5-p. then pct clomiod 100/100/50/ 50. good to go?????

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
so during i go vitex , L-dopa, p-5-p. then pct clomiod 100/100/50/ 50. good to go?????
Yep then a test booster 3rd week of PCT.

Just to be super safe you might want some hawthorn berrys as well for blood pressure while on cycle and PCT. In the first week I did get bad headaches which felt like a BP problem.

Again I would wait for a second opinion from an expert but from my point of veiw that looks spot on.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
I planned on doing this:
Week 1:
AI Cycle Support
Week 2:
Week 3:
Week 4:
Week 5:
Week 6:
Week 7:
Week 8:
Week 9:
AI Post cycle

start PCT on week 6, not week 5

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
alright, thanks for the input, is there any reason why i should do that instead?
Common sense.

5 weeks cycle (Tren) which you're doing.

4 weeks PCT (Nolva) , it's called POST CYCLE therapy for a reason.

You don't want to conflict tren and nolva, any reason why you wanna do it?

And from previous experience with tren, i'd advice you to taper down an AI like inhibt e at week 3 of PCT to prevent any get gyno rebound coming of the nolva.

something like 2/1/1

SWOLL

Awards
Common sense.

5 weeks cycle (Tren) which you're doing.

4 weeks PCT (Nolva) , it's called POST CYCLE therapy for a reason.

You don't want to conflict tren and nolva, any reason why you wanna do it?

And from previous experience with tren, i'd advice you to taper down an AI like inhibt e at week 3 of PCT to prevent any get gyno rebound coming of the nolva.

something like 2/1/1
good looks, i just thought that if i put that nolva in the last week i ran tren it would be safer, thats all...I do want to make some good gains on this cycle(atleast 10 pounds) but I dont want to mess my insides up!

inhibit e? ill look into that, thanks man

SWOLL

Awards
just looked into the inhibit e! it seems legit and is inexpensive!

so your saying i should tweek my cycle to look like this..

Week 1:
AI Cycle Support/Tren Xtreme 30 mgs
Week 2:
Week 3:
AI Cycle support/Tren Xtreme 60 mgs/Inhibit e(2 pills)
Week 4:
AI Cycle Support/Tren Xtreme 60 mgs/Inhibit e(1 pill)
Week 5:
AI Cycle Support/Tren Xtreme 90 mgs/Inhibit e (1 pill)
Week 6:
Week 7:
AI Post Cycle/Nolva 40 mgs
Week 8:
Week 9:
AI Post cycle/Nolva 20 mgs
Week 10:
AI post cycle

I really appreciate the help and input i have got in this thread so far btw!!!

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
just looked into the inhibit e! it seems legit and is inexpensive!

so your saying i should tweek my cycle to look like this..

Week 1:
AI Cycle Support/Tren Xtreme 30 mgs
Week 2:
Week 3:
Week 4:
Week 5:
AI Cycle Support/Tren Xtreme 90 mgs
Week 6:
Week 7:
AI Post Cycle/Nolva 30 mgs
Week 8:
AI Post Cycle/Nolva 20 mgs + Inhibit e 2 caps
Week 9:
AI Post cycle/Nolva 10 mgs + inhibit e 2 caps
Week 10:
AI post cycle + inhibit e 1 cap
week 12:
inhibt e 1 cap

I really appreciate the help and input i have got in this thread so far btw!!!
No, edited above in Bold ^

fogie13

fogie13

Awards
Running liquid Clomid for my pct. trenadrol/h-drol. How would you dose the liquid?

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
I just answered another tren xtreme pct question. Alot of people struggle with PCT for this compound as it is a strong progestin.

I prefer:

Clomid weeks 1-4
Arimidex weeks 1-4(6)
PCS/SA/other T booster weeks 3-6
(Prolactin supports can be used in PCT, i.e. b6,p5p,vitex,l-dopa,caber)

Note: Always taper off of your AI in PCT to prevent estrogen rebound (same with anti-prolactins in my experience).

wackmcjack

Awards
I planned on doing this:
Week 1:
AI Cycle Support
Week 2:
Week 3:
Week 4:
Week 5:
Week 6:
Week 7:
Week 8:
Week 9:
AI Post cycle

when u say ai on cycle and post support what u using???

wackmcjack

Awards
would it be better nolva/ inhibit E or clomid/inhibit E??

fogie13

fogie13

Awards
I feel depressed on clomid. If you can tolerate that then i'd do clomid/inhibt e

Low dose of inhibit e, 100-50mg of clomid
Why would you use Inhibit-E at all if u're using clomid?

And would anyone know how to dose the Liquid of Clomid for my pct after a trenadrol/h-drol cycle. 100/100/50/50 looks like the standard for pill form, how would this translate in liquid?

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Why would you use Inhibit-E at all if u're using clomid?

And would anyone know how to dose the Liquid of Clomid for my pct after a trenadrol/h-drol cycle. 100/100/50/50 looks like the standard for pill form, how would this translate in liquid?
I have never used liquid so cant help you with that one...

Are you saying that Clomid should take care of the eastrogen issues? In other words no need to run an AI through PCT? I am just trying to work out my final PCT checks now.

fogie13

fogie13

Awards
I'm lost with this Inhibit E AND Clomid. To answer the above question, i really don't know now! I thought Clomid alone would've been more than enough for a run like mine. Someone who knows how to answer this please post soon.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
I'm lost with this Inhibit E AND Clomid. To answer the above question, i really don't know now! I thought Clomid alone would've been more than enough for a run like mine. Someone who knows how to answer this please post soon.
You can run clomid by itself, but just to make sure estrogen is reduced when you come off clomid, you introduce low dose of inhibit e in the 3rd week and run it for 3 weeks to reduce any estrogen rise coming off the SERM.

plus clomid isn't a strong anti estrogen, nolva is stronger, so an AI will surely help control estrogen.

That's IMHO.

P.S. i got gyno a month after my cycle when i thought i was finished and i was fully recovered which i was... i had to use my AI. I learnt my lesson.

wackmcjack

Awards
whats a good clomid and inhibit E doesages again plain and simple?>

so this is what im going to run pct.

clomid 4 weeks ( dosages tbt)
some natty test stuff
inhibit E ( dosages tbt)

L-dopa and p-5-p during cycle or during pct??

then vitex during??

Last edited:
Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
whats a good clomid and inhibit E doesages again plain and simple?>

so this is what im going to run pct.

clomid 4 weeks ( dosages tbt)
some natty test stuff
inhibit E ( dosages tbt)

L-dopa and p-5-p during cycle or during pct??

then vitex during??
clomid: 4 weeks 100/50/50/50
inhibit e & a test booster of choice: starting week 3 , 2/1/1/1

Take p5p & L dopa during cycle and pct.
You can add vitex to the mix if you have more money to waste.

tdima25471

Awards
you seem to be pretty knowledgable on this stuff, im new to this i took a cycle of phera- plex and seemed to get lumps under my nipples, i dont have access to any prescription anti-e`s or serms if i dont take any more cycles will the gyno stop after my body returns to homeostasis?

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
You would still have the lumps though, but they won't keep on developing to a larger size.

when was your cycle? and when did you get the lumps? what was your PCT after pplex?

wackmcjack

Awards
clomid: 4 weeks 100/50/50/50
inhibit e & a test booster of choice: starting week 3 , 2/1/1/1

Take p5p & L dopa during cycle and pct.
You can add vitex to the mix if you have more money to waste.

thank u for response . first strait forward answer i got yet.

wackmcjack

Awards
sorry last question . whats a good dosage for the p5p ldopa vitex?

tdima25471

Awards
after p-plex i used inhibit e for two weeks and after i stopped the inhibit -e lumps developed under each nipple. i stopped this cycle about two months ago

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
after p-plex i used inhibit e for two weeks and after i stopped the inhibit -e lumps developed under each nipple. i stopped this cycle about two months ago
Start the inhibit e again, 3 caps and taper down till u see any reduction. it will take about 3 weeks to notice, if nothing happened, get some letro.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
sorry last question . whats a good dosage for the p5p ldopa vitex?
i dunno about the Ldopa exact dosage, but i take 3 caps of NOW L-DOPA, its a new product.

p5p 200mg-300mg

vitex - 1000mg or 1500mg

fogie13

fogie13

Awards
Agreed. Thanks a lot Problem. very straight forward. two more questions for you and then i'm finally set to go in a month:

1) bulk 1-Carboxy or L-Dopa bulk..does it matter? i'm leaning more towards the carboxy. But you use l-Dopa, so maybe i'll go with l-dopa. 50% [1-carboxy] vs 15% L-Dopa [Now foods] is the claim i've heard

2) Activate for a natural test booster here, or should something with 6Bromo be more directly beneficial for a postcycle natty test? What I've read on this forum is that 6Bromo is more specifically intended for the threat of prolactin then say Divanill or Dim, let alone trib, lonjax, etc. I'm figuring now since i'm going to do the Taper down with Inhibit E the 6bromo won't be necessary, and just stick with Activate. I've herd alot of good things about it.

Rep'd :bling: