If testes are still small, extend PCT???

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I remember my first cycle last year. My left testicle was pretty atrophied after 5 weeks of havoc being that I was so responsive.

I picked up at least 12lbs of keepable muscle.

I ran 4 weeks of nolvadex with maca...however, my left nut lagged for a good 2 months AFTER pct. I was suprised that Nolva didn't make my nuts grow back full swing in the 4 week PCT and just figured that was normal.

I did not have this problem with my second cycle as I didn't atrophy to begin with.

So...

Question: 1 .If you nuts haven't fully returned by the end of a real PCT, is this an indication that you are still suppressed?? and PCT was unsuccessful?

2. Can you be fully recovered test levels before you size returns?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Why did you run MACA, is that a phytoestrogen ??

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I assume for libido boost. Nolva is pretty brutal on some in the libido dept (myself included).

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
You may want to think of running a stronger test booster if you feel suppressed after your next cycle. I've run Diesel Test Hardcore twice now for PCT - and it has never done me wrong. Take your first dose 2 or 3 days from the end of your cycle - and go through the whole bottle at 5 to 6 caps ed in 3 doses.

Nolva's helpful at restoring test levels - but it's really not the main point of having it in your PCT.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
my next cycle I plan on running toremifene for 3 weeks

90/60/60/few days of 30.

I planned on using reversitol as my test boost/AI rebound control during week 3. I guess I could use DTHC but this sounds like overkill.

Id have to choose between DTHC or Reversitol to incorperate into week 3. I just like the AI support by Reversitol for estrogen rebound off the SERM, or in case of increase in test that occurrs rapidly after the SERM is completed.

I wish DTHC had a version with 6bromo in it.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
DTHC is one of my PCT staples... Might be overkill on some levels, but its great continuing gains in PCT.