question on Inhibit E doses

destin

Awards
weight 160
height 5'9
age 23

cycle hdrol 50/50/75/75/75 just now starting week 2

My question is how should I dose inhibit E?

I have read many say start out with a high dose and taper down? Then I have read that you should taper up then down on a dry compound b/c your estrogen is low at the start of pct. Also would four weeks of pct be enough? should I run around 5 weeks since Im running 6 weeks of hdrol?

basic question is what should I dose inhibit E at either way?

for four weeks should it be
3/2/2/1 or 1/2/2/1?

or five weeks

1/2/3/2/1 or 3/2/2/1/1

The rest of my pct includes

leanfx which I plan to run starting the third week and hypertest, also been taking cells cycle support. Going to eat half a bag of broccoli a day to. Thought about ordering some nolva for a just in case. How long will nolva stay good? b/c I dont plan on running another cycle for awhile.

any help on dosage and any additional post cycle supps I might need will be very appreciated..

NAS

NAS

Awards
the 3221 protocol would be fine, or you could do 4 caps for a few days to start but not really necessary, but your taper idea is correct.

destin

Awards
Ok, was just wondering, yea most people on forums recomended that dosage just read a article that recommended pct like this

Weeks 1-4

Trans-Resveratrol/Icariin - Post Cycle Support from Anabolic Innovations has seen some very good results for PCT from cycles as mild as H-Drol to cycles as harsh as Bold/P-Plex/Trena. The estrogen receptor modulating properties of Trans-Res are well documented in independent studies. While this compound is promising we still need to include other estrogen antagonistic compounds to be sure all the bases are covered.

I3C - Indole-3-Carbinol has been shown to be an excellent estrogen metabolizer as well as having antagonistic properties on estrogen receptors in breast tissue. It is a great add to our protocol and helps rid the body of estrogens as well as protecting against gyno.

ZMA - Zinc, Magnesium Aspertate. Although studies are mixed on this compound it is a good add as it is purported to boost GH production. GH production is highest while we sleep and the addition of valerian root to most ZMA products helps with a deeper sleep and more REM which is when GH is released. The body is also depleted of magnesium and zinc as we exert high levels of exercise induced stress so the addition of ZMA helps to keep those levels in check.

Weeks 3-5

One element we haven't talked about is cortisol. Cortisol is a stress hormone that when released makes the body hold onto adipose fat tissue. As the body starts to recover it?s test production the release of cortisol goes up. To combat this rise we add in a cortisol blocker such as 7-OH a metabolite of DHEA. I like Lean Xtreme for this job as it also contains fat metabolizing compounds such as Forskolin and Green Tea Extract. I include this for three weeks to combat any rise in cortisol and to help with leaning out during PCT without cutting caloric intake.

Weeks 4-7

As we continue on our path to recovery it becomes important to control the rise of estrogen as well as the rise of SHBG. We also want to continue to increase the production of testosterone. Two compounds I like to use for this are 6-oxo and Activate Xtreme.

6-oxo - Controls estrogen by eliminating the aromatase enzyme which is responsible for conversion of testosterone to estrogen. Because 6-oxo is not a complete aromatase inhibitor it allows some conversion of estrogen which is preferable in PCT. By inhibiting the production of estrogen it throws the T/E ratio out of whack and prompts the pituitary to release more LH thus boosting the production of testosterone.

Activate Xtreme - This divanil/icariin based testosterone booster helps by utilizing two pathways. Divanil is an SHBG binder with a higher affinity for SHBG than testosterone or estrogen. Since we are inhibiting estrogen conversion it's boost of estrogen isn't a big deal. Icariin as we have covered is a testosterone mimetic which boosts the production of testosterone in the body.

So I should start pct exactly the day after I come off hdrol? I was under the impression that estrogen built up later as you were recovering or no?

I try to understand this stuff..but don't. I'm confident I will recover but I don't want to lose any of my gains.. I'm making tremendous gains on this stuff up 13 lbs in one week.. its crazy

I can follow the 3/2/2/1 tapper no prob or I can get the other stuff and follow the guide above? whatever helps me keep my gains.. or I can do a nolva 20/20/10/10 I'm not to keen on the idea of taking it though.

NAS

NAS

Awards
So I should start pct exactly the day after I come off hdrol? I was under the impression that estrogen built up later as you were recovering or no?

I try to understand this stuff..but don't. I'm confident I will recover but I don't want to lose any of my gains.. I'm making tremendous gains on this stuff up 13 lbs in one week.. its crazy

I can follow the 3/2/2/1 tapper no prob or I can get the other stuff and follow the guide above? whatever helps me keep my gains.. or I can do a nolva 20/20/10/10 I'm not to keen on the idea of taking it though.
imo best thing to do is follow the 3221, and pick up a cort blocker, get some trib like Blue Up, ZMA is nice becuase it helps you sleep and aids recovery, creatine also works nicely in pct to help keep weight on.
13lbs in a week, thats rediculas you must be eating like there is no tomarrow, thats what most gain from a whole cycle

destin

Awards
yea my diet has been the same.. I have been eating alot anyway though b/c I'm cut but I have trouble gaining weight. This stuff is helping me absorb food I went from crapping 4 times in a single day to only crapping once..

still no more gain in weight yet. getting ready to go into week 3. I had a bad week this week though I over trained big time last week.

I already have my cortisol control and hypertest. I will try the 3/2/2/1 out and see how much I keep. 4 weeks left till pct.