Tren Xtreme, PCT and Progestin Gyno

lashur

Awards
Hey what's up everyone. I'm currently running an 8 week Tren Xtreme cycle at 60 mg per day (1 pill less than the recommended 90 mg dosage). Overall, the cycle has been great, I'm at the end of week 6 and have put on about 12 pounds with great strength gains (added about 50 lbs to both 10 rep squat and bench weight). I've ran M-1-T and Halodrol-50 (the original) years ago, complete with SERM (Nolva) PCT.

As far as side effects, there's definitely been some stomach bloating and during the last week or so, there's been some nipple sensitivity and I've noticed some fatty tissue/mass growth behind one of my nipples. It's definitely puffier than usual but not an obscene amount. There hasn't been any lactating thus far but I'm wondering if this is the onset of progestin gyno or just a flare up? Will the tissue growth reverse or go away during my PCT? I'll be running:

Weeks 1-4: Reversitol, tapered down
Weeks 3-6: Post Cycle Support, recommended dosage
Weeks 1-6: PowerFull, tapered down (4/3/2/2/1/1)

Would it be more beneficial to start the PowerFull several weeks in to my PCT rather than at the beginning? Also, should I throw some P5P in the PCT mix as well or would it be beneficial to start taking it now? Lastly, will Clomid actually reverse progestin gyno (as opposed to just preventing it)? Thanks for your feedback.

landfill

Awards
Hey what's up everyone. I'm currently running an 8 week Tren Xtreme cycle at 60 mg per day (1 pill less than the recommended 90 mg dosage). Overall, the cycle has been great, I'm at the end of week 6 and have put on about 12 pounds with great strength gains (added about 50 lbs to both 10 rep squat and bench weight). I've ran M-1-T and Halodrol-50 (the original) years ago, complete with SERM (Nolva) PCT.

As far as side effects, there's definitely been some stomach bloating and during the last week or so, there's been some nipple sensitivity and I've noticed some fatty tissue/mass growth behind one of my nipples. It's definitely puffier than usual but not an obscene amount. There hasn't been any lactating thus far but I'm wondering if this is the onset of progestin gyno or just a flare up? Will the tissue growth reverse or go away during my PCT? I'll be running:

Weeks 1-4: Reversitol, tapered down
Weeks 3-6: Post Cycle Support, recommended dosage
Weeks 1-6: PowerFull, tapered down (4/3/2/2/1/1)

Would it be more beneficial to start the PowerFull several weeks in to my PCT rather than at the beginning? Also, should I throw some P5P in the PCT mix as well or would it be beneficial to start taking it now? Lastly, will Clomid actually reverse progestin gyno (as opposed to just preventing it)? Thanks for your feedback.

Start the P5P now.Suggest you get a SERM for your PCT,you're going to be shut down hard after 8 weeks.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
you are going to need a SERM. clomid is best at preventing progestin gyno. however, i don't think that it would get rid of it. i would think Nolva or letro would do that. if you have the powerfull already then u really do not need the P5P but u can definately take it. powerfull i think should be taken at the beginning of the pct. don't forget about a cort blocker starting week 3 of pct...also i noticed you said you were bloating? watch the carb intake.."tren" products can hold alot of water if there is too much carbs

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro your talking about the fist stage of b*$ch tits here.
You better google some research chems like clomid!

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I second the idea of running a serm along with pcs. A cort blocker starting wk 3 is also a good idea.

chize

Awards
I'd get some caber and clomid and start dozing it right away

lashur

Awards
Thanks for the feedback everyone. Based on your recommendations, I decided to go with clomid instead of Reversitol and added Lean Xtreme for cortisol suppression starting at week 3.

I've read that I should dose clomid at 100/50/50/50 but some say to just run 100 for the first 3 days or so, what are your thoughts? Would it be sufficient to go 50/50/50/50? Also, just to make sure I'm dosing this correctly, with the standard oral syringe that comes with most SERMs, I'd need to fill the syringe nearly 3 times for the 100 ml dosage, correct? Thanks again.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
clomid is right. for future cycles, keep tren at 6 weeks.

sides from tren become pronounced (gyno, back pumps, shedding) when one of two things happenn :

1- going over the 6 week mark
2 - going over 120mg

that's why you're having nipple flareup.

lashur

Awards
I have a question regarding Post Cycle Support. I recently started my PCT, week 1 I started with Clomid and PowerFull. At the start of week 2, I started taking Post Cycle Support at the recommended dosage. Since I started taking it, I've been getting really bad headaches, the last of which has lasted several days. Is there some type of negative reaction with the combining of both PowerFull and Post Cycle Support that is leading to these headaches? My sex drive, which seemed ok during week 1 of PCT, has crashed and burned even worse than when I was on cycle. Is this a common side effect of PCS? I'm wondering if I should just discontinue use of the product, what are your thoughts? Much appreciated.

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
May be due to excessive estrogen suppression.

What kind of cycle did you run that requires so much anti-estrogen?

lashur

Awards
May be due to excessive estrogen suppression.

What kind of cycle did you run that requires so much anti-estrogen?
8 weeks of Tren Xtreme (at 2/3 of the recommended dosage). Do you think that the clomid will suffice for PCT and I could just drop the Post Cycle Support?

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
PCS should be helping you recover faster. I ve used stoked which is the same thing as PCS when I wasnt on a cycle and I felt great on it. Increased libido, well being etc.. Sound very shut down

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks of Tren Xtreme (at 2/3 of the recommended dosage). Do you think that the clomid will suffice for PCT and I could just drop the Post Cycle Support?
Sorry, somehow I missed that when I first read your post.

Yea, all of those products are estrogen modifiers in one way or another (SERM/AI). Way too much. Pick one and maybe run a test booster.

Clomid would handle it just fine. You could even run clomid for the first couple of weeks then bridge to PCS. Just don't run all that stuff at once. Perfect example of how it's possible to have too much of a good thing.

lashur

Awards
I stopped taking Tren Xtreme around Thanksgiving of last year and proceeded to begin my 1 month PCT of clomid, PowerFull and Lean Xtreme. My gyno went away about 3 days into my PCT but during the last week of my PCT, the gyno flared up again and has stayed since. I tried Vitex, 1-carboxy and p5p but nothing worked and it had been about 1.5 months since I concluded my PCT.

I had some blood work done and almost everything was fine, including my prolactin but my estrogen was 21 points above normal (130 being the top range). My physician has requested that I do an abdomen CT scan to check my adrenal gland and referred me to an endocrinologist, who I'll be seeing post-scan. Any ideas on why my estrogen would remain so high even though it's been over a month since PCT completion?

zacklewis

zacklewis

Awards
A cort blocker starting wk 3 is also a good idea.
Any particular reason why week 3? I was thinking of running it from the start?